Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker (48489 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by 1shortblackboy: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:
I am a proud muslima, a devoted one at that. But I also like being honest at all times.

Nonetheless, I think I may be forced to have a rethink and retrace my steps regarding the darkly controversial nature of the religion I believe.

A separate section was created for the mulims so that they wil be able to discuss better and have their thoughts well organised, but why can't same be said for the Christians?

Is Nairaland actively upholding tribalism/favouritism, or what? The same Nairaland that included in its laws that we should not disregard people's race, tribe, religion?

Talk about blatant hypocrisy. Honestly, I find it very irksome that I'm first required to accept the "islamic proclamation of allah being the only true sovereign presiding over the whole universe", each time I want to drop a comment on an islamic thread.

Please, Seun needs to look into this matter, and see to it that it is appropriately resolved.

However, I don't honestly care much though, because this one-sided system only stands to prove that Islams are afraid of their vague, sphinx-like beliefs being subjected under the powerful lens of thorough scrutiny and questioning and being brought into the glory of light. Their greatest fear is that once rational people begin to invade their threads unrestrained, then gradually, their lies will be pointed out, one by one, in the glaring eyes of all.[/b]
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by gurunlocker: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:
I am a proud muslima, a devoted one at that. But I also like being honest at all times.

Nonetheless, I think I may be forced to have a rethink and retrace my steps regarding the darkly controversial nature of the religion I believe.

A separate section was created for the mulims so that they wil be able to discuss better and have their thoughts well organised, but why can't same be said for the Christians?

Is Nairaland actively upholding tribalism/favouritism, or what? The same Nairaland that included in its laws that we should not disregard people's race, tribe, religion?

Talk about blatant hypocrisy. Honestly, I find it very irksome that I'm first required to accept the "islamic proclamation of allah being the only true sovereign presiding over the whole universe", each time I want to drop a comment on an islamic thread.

Please, Seun needs to look into this matter, and see to it that it is appropriately resolved.

However, I don't honestly care much though, because this one-sided system only stands to prove that Islams are afraid of their vague, sphinx-like beliefs being subjected under the powerful lens of thorough scrutiny and questioning and being brought into the glory of light. Their greatest fear is that once rational people begin to invade their threads unrestrained, then gradually, their lies will be pointed out, one by one, in the glaring eyes of all.[/b]

I decided to open a thread on this some hours ago, I was just busy..... Muslims can comment on christians thread, but Christians can't comment on Muslim related thread, are you promoting one religion or is a religion superior to another?

Please Seun look into this.....
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by yinkarh187(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

I'm not an ustaz or anything but I'll seriously urge u to retake ur shaadah for you've technically denouce ur faith with dis statement
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by EROMS38(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rayhutar:
That is why the Northern muslims dont regard Yoruba muslims as true muslims, they are called them kafuris or bararebes and kill them along side with Christians if religious riot start in the core north.They never allow Yoruba imams to lead any prayers in their mosque because to them it is a haram.
you r veri correct thats what they say and do to the yorubas.
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by Ready4watever: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
The most sensible station In Yoruba land,I am proud to have a link there
Other states from the west are sabotuers,take or leave it,without ondo
State,south west would have been forgotten,the most educated,,,,,catch me if you can,,,,
So fly like aero plane,but never land like Amsterdam..........
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by bigybanty02(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Big mistake by this Church. Mudslimes are unreliable, untrustworthy and treacherous. I remember I had to attend a wedding reception on a ground belonging to a mosque. The reception had to be cancelled at the last minute when the mosque withdrew it's permission to use their ground just half an hour before the program began.
No matter how much friendship you show a snake it will still bite you in the end.
Fellow members of the body of Christ beware of vipers.
hey bro if u have noting to say just sharrrap wats ur problem wit dis kind of ur hateful comment ar u showin the true christianity or ar u showing the true light of our lord JESUS CHRIST plz stop saying bad against others i have many muslims around me trust me u will never notice dat we ar of diffrent religion plz sir show the the light of christianty owk mind u am a christian and will remain in christianity till the last day off my life Shalom!
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by 4nobody4every1: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

cool

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by blackrules1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Some say we are 'WasteERN Nigeria'; religious tolerance is a big strenght we have.

It may hardly happen in the extreme north and south, but in the West, you see families where the Father is if X religion and mother is of Y religion, so if religious crisis sets in, who will you confront? It will surely be a blood relative.
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by darelar(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
nyabingi:
All Na wash...Can the Muslims also give their mosque Land for Christian crusade?...I leave that for you to answer!
you're wrong bro. A pastor and his church members has use the front of my house for service on Sunday that they blocked my front entrance and was disturbing while I was sleeping. It happened in 2012 during the flood period in yenagoa. It happen that those displaced by flood has taken over the government school premises where they warship and they need alternative which the fellow Christian did chase them out. I was angry when I came out from sitting room to my corridor but the corridor entrance is blocked that I have to follow back entrance. Since is just land, Muslim in the west can give it out. I also believe that maybe the land is close to Muslim praying ground, and because of the population of the worshippers, they extend to the land.
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

Fake Aisha

7 Likes

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by Deeswagg: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's totally wrong for the Church to give their space for a religion that does not believe in what they believe...

Its so not about Unity in the sense that we serve the same God, but on the basis of believing there is a saviour that died for their misdeeds.

So I feel the church took a very wrong step there..

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by greatness22(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:
[color=blue]I am a proud muslima, a devoted one at that. But I also like being honest at all times.

[b] Wow! am really impressed. You have earned my respect.
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by Shabib(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

May God heal you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by maxwell87: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
For INDEED Aisha96 is a "devoted" muslimah. U need to learn abt ur religion before proclaiming what u re not.

I ve always argued dat most northerners or say hausas are hot tempered such dat a slight provocations whc can easily be controlled by yoruba .Muslims nay result into mayhem in d north. Do u say it is islam dat taught dem dat?

A man came to meet prophet Muhammad for advice and he told d man not to get angry. The man repeated his request several times and hw told him d same tin. Dis is to show d evil consequences of anger/bad temperament. Like I said, u don't just speak ill of someone else's religion wtout having any iota of knowledge abt d religion.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by DXPANCIATED(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
nyce one! let love lead all the way....
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by Quelme: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

Christ bless your soul. I noticed same too. Muslims are permitted to spew gibberish on a thread relating to Christainity but as a Christain you ain't permitted to comment on a thread relating to Islam. Hypocrisy and double standard of the highest order... Oga Seun over to you...
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by oba2flex(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

When d first 2 lines of d rubbish u spew here are merged with d rest of ur rubbish, it becomes clear that u are a blatant liar.People like u should not be taken serious at all. Must u lie that u are a muslim b4 making ur point. Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by babz11(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Quran 2 verse 257, says there is no compulsion in religion.... So choose any Religion of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by Deeswagg: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
babz11:
Quran 2 verse 257, says there is no compulsion in religion.... So choose any Religion of ur choice

So u mean u need not to win souls for your God.

I don't get it.. You see people that are not Muslims as infidels, yet u let dem miss out on ur supposed salvation "Islam". C'mon wat are we saying

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

.MAY ALLAH (GOD) BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR BEING TRUTHFUL AND REALISTIC!!
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by fakati(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
One God one people,one paradise one hell
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by adeymoj(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
XaintJoel20:
The earlier Christians know and understand that you can't pacify Muslims the better for them...
Historic Mistake- Benjamin Netanyahu...
He is neither a christian nor a Muslim.He is a Jewish war criminal

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by ummeey: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vendoor:
But I doubt if muslims will do the same embarassed
Sweetheart, there is only one Islam but different types of Muslims. Just like you have different churches with different teachings. Some wear trouser, some don't, some celebrate Christmas, some don't etc. I could clear your doubt. I have Christian friends that I can do anything for cos they will do the same for me. It's about understanding what the religion preaches and respecting each others beliefs. I have a friend that each tym I visit her, she will make space for me in her room to pray. She is a Christian, a deeper life. She wears my stuffs to church and we share a lot of things. Religion didn't affect our friendship. My dear when you meet a good muslim, you will understand. There are bad people in every religion as there are good ones. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by adeymoj(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:
I am ashamed of myself for being a muslim.
You don't have to lie to make your point cos you are not a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by flokii: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Religious tolerance... Preach love & peace
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
passionate88:
Muslims can't do that
NEVER EVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
adeymoj:
You don't have to lie to make your point cos you are not a Muslim
she just told you the truth,deal with it.
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by XaintJoel20: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
adeymoj:
He is neither a christian nor a Muslim.He is a Jewish war criminal
Why on earth do you think the reverend Netanyahu is a criminal?...
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha96:

nakeeed wire,plain truth and it hurts. God bless you real good
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by greatjoey: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:
First of all. I saw earlier today on facebook that this happened in abeokuta and not in ondo like the op claimed. Then again a blogger will always be a blogger. They don't verify what they post.

I am a Muslim and i have lots of Christian friends. And I don't have any problem associating with them. My best friend is a Christian and he has always said it that his best friend is a Muslim. We lived together in the same room for years. So this is not new to me.

For all those asking if a Muslim can do this. Yes he can. I've seen this happened the other way round before. And I didn't see it as a big deal. So I don't see why this should also be a big deal. Also see this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2073518/picture-pastor-muslim-youths-protecting

And i see one Aisha96 down there saying somethings I don't understand. You were never a proud muslima. And no one is forcing you to remain a Muslim. Please just change to a Christian already and spare us the story. You have the right to worship what you believe in. You can modify your believe. It's a free world.
You are an unrepentant liar. Where I the world has Muslim group exhibited this liberality? Please mention the place and time.
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Quelme:
Christ bless your soul. I noticed same too. Muslims are permitted to spew gibberish on a thread relating to Christainity but as a Christain you ain't permitted to comment on a thread relating to Islam. Hypocrisy and double standard of the highest order... Oga Seun over to you...
Seun will not and will never do anything because he is afraid of muslims not coming after him and his business while Christians can only bark at him
Re: Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Shabib:

May God heal you.
truth hurts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.