Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) (31196 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) / Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by sumborri: 5:49am On Jul 07, 2016
nkemdi89:

Ngwa man sighted!
nkem mba kwa. Meat just should not waste dats my point of view
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by TeamSimple(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2016
passionate88:
Buhari sef. See as hunger don dey drive people to robbery! Even women sef don dey steal hot pot from fire just to eat with their children! God forgive the zombies that believed in those promises apc made during campaigns
Na hunger make people get strength wrestle and burn a able bodied man to ashes. You need help.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by TeamSimple(m): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Don't know why my people from the south keeps talking about the north and violence when they are not slightly excused from the same barbaric act
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by PrudenceCuzzy(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Opportunities abound if only we can look within and think. I was told about Fastrack a year ago but I didnt act on it. It is a business club made up of professionals in both private and public sectors who have adopted real proven methods to achieve financial freedom, easy retirement plan, creating residual income etc. We are in a recession so one needs to act wisely. I assure you that those involved are God fearing and reputable individuals. All you need to do is attend one of our business meetings and key into the ideas. Our business meetings are conducted in various venues in Nigeria and they are open to you for free. Give us a call to indicate where you are located in Nigeria and we will send you a text describing the closest venue of our business meetings. For calls and further details contact: 07064279045
dre11:

http://punchng.com/another-suspected-armed-robber-burnt-alive-delta/

Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2016
@dre11.... Your lies will find you in hell... Say amen!!!

Number one.... There is no bike in enerhen.. And there is no place like that in warri...

Number two..... That picture is exactly the picture of that ritualist that was burnt alive last week Wednesday by the mob in UGHELLI...

number three******that is adagharagba Junction before eco bank in ughelli.... And how come you censored the picture so that people won't see that your lies has gotten to this extent....

Number four******, there was no such robbery in any of these places you ve just mentioned...... You are a wicked lier.... You just want to dent the image of delta state people... WHO PAID YOU FOR THIS JOB??

@op....you need help.... Get a life and stop spreading lies to make people feel that delta state is a jungle justice land.....

Dear NAIRALANDERS..... and dear MODERATORS.... please confirm a post to be true before PUSHING IT TO FRONTPAGE/COMMENTING...

this is absolutely MADNESS!!!!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by jesussaves22: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Kill them all kill or the male youths in warri/uvwie/effurun. They are all kidnappers, arm rubbers and assassins. God kill them all except the few responsible ones.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by billyG(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2016
DELTA state pple sef if no b 2 bomb pipelines na 2 burn & eat Armed Robbers.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Adesiji77:
Na wa o...Wafi people are not smiling
Is not warri o, warri is not the only place in delta state.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by billyG(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2016
passionate88:
Buhari sef. See as hunger don dey drive people to robbery! Even women sef don dey steal hot pot from fire just to eat with their children! God forgive the zombies that believed in those promises apc made during campaigns
I hope u will not suffer d same fate like that Armed Robber b/c of Hunger.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by nkemdi89(f): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
sumborri:
nkem mba kwa. Meat just should not waste dats my point of view
Lol.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by passionate88: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2016
TeamSimple:

Na hunger make people get strength wrestle and burn a able bodied man to ashes. You need help.

Hunger made them do all sorts of things
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by passionate88: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
billyG:

I hope u will not suffer d same fate like that Armed Robber b/c of Hunger.
Thank God the dullardic presidiot has little influence over my farm
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by CioAngels(f): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/another-suspected-armed-robber-burnt-alive-delta/

PRO kalu will not get back to you becos she is still thinking of the lies to tell. Is she not a Nigerian police?
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by glossy6(f): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
JVgal:
Op, there's no bike im enerhen, no road like Dat in enerhen. Unless dis is a diff picture.

The picture is a recycled one from a burnt rapist in Ughelli (Omotor Stree Junction ).
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by tdnfln: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Had this happened in the northern states you would have heard the dogs barking
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2016
refiner:

lol...thanks dear
refiner
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by dbar: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Dclique:
So much HATE in the land. Say NO to jungle justice.

My guy its not jungle justice but community or societal justice. One day this kind of treatment will be extended to our corrupt politicians #returnourlootedcommonwealthorbemobbed#[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
banmee:

Jonathan was not an illiterate but anarchy ruled then too or did jungle justice just start during Buhari's leadership?
Jonathan's image hunts the ignorantia even 14 months after he left Aso Rock.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by haywire07(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2016
emekan:
Still don't understand why people post lies to create traffic on their blogs or pages. I saw this same pic two or three weeks ago. And besides why take such serious events unseriously and lie about them? Beats me.

I thought I was d only one that noticed it undecided
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by CioAngels(f): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2016
TeamSimple:

This is getting of out of hand. Begining to the end, no policeman past or called. If only these people can put their strength to burn the real thieves stealling billions of naira that created the hunger in the land it would have been better. That is not to say what the man did is right.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by xerxes456(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2016
For every other part of Nigeria, "I say no to jungle justice" but as for warri, Delta state, bayelsa, PH it can continue till those fools get brain... wicked robbers n kidnappers making life so difficult...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by dre11(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
patrickdarlins:
@dre11.... Your lies will find you in hell... Say amen!!!

Number one.... There is no bike in enerhen.. And there is no place like that in warri...

Number two..... That picture is exactly the picture of that ritualist that was burnt alive last week Wednesday by the mob in UGHELLI...

number three******that is adagharagba Junction before eco bank in ughelli.... And how come you censored the picture so that people won't see that your lies has gotten to this extent....

Number four******, there was no such robbery in any of these places you ve just mentioned...... You are a wicked lier.... You just want to dent the image of delta state people... WHO PAID YOU FOR THIS JOB??

@op....you need help.... Get a life and stop spreading lies to make people feel that delta state is a jungle justice land.....

Dear NAIRALANDERS..... and dear MODERATORS.... please confirm a post to be true before PUSHING IT TO FRONTPAGE/COMMENTING...

this is absolutely MADNESS!!!!

You must be sick in the head if you didn't know I copied this from PUNCH newspaper

Go and lodge your complain there and stop calling my moniker and ranting like a castrated bull dog

#QED
Re: Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) by Fourwinds: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Honestly!! This has to STOP!! Enough already!! Why are we still accepting public lynching of people?? Are you people so blood thirsty to see that this is utterly demonic?? Why?
nonsense.!! nonsense again.!!! if Police were doing their work well., this wouldn't have happened....same robber will been taken to police station., 30 minutes later u see him walking freely....

by the way., have u not heard about robbers stealing., raping and attacking their victims when they raid a house.... I hate nonsense ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) / Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.