Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

New To Nairaland - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / New To Nairaland (790 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Nairaland by smartkc45(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please need help, i'm new to this site . I 've been reading people's post and i dont know how to post my own stuff.
Re: New To Nairaland by skedy1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
First, you login...this will give you access to comment and make a post.

If you want to comment on a post, you'll click on REPLY, found on the bottom of that page.

If you want to comment on someone's comment, you click on QUOTE, found on the bottom of that person's post.

As you stay online, you'll learn more!!

Welcome to Nairaland sir!
Re: New To Nairaland by olatunjithomas(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
you just posted one now, there is nothing more than that?

welcome to nairaland.
guess what?

some VIPS are happy to have you here.

they're called the #Teamfalconey.................

support FALCONEY nd you have all it takes to mingle with the VIPS..........
Re: New To Nairaland by smartkc45(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2016
skedy1:
First, you login...this will give you access to comment and make a post.

If you want to comment on a post, you'll click on REPLY, found on the bottom of that page.

If you want to comment on someone's comment, you click on QUOTE, found on the bottom of that person's post.

As you stay online, you'll learn more!!

Welcome to Nairaland sir!
i'm not talking of how to quote or comment ,i'm talking of how to post my own in the forum where every can see it. I'm talking of a post with with subject.
Re: New To Nairaland by skedy1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
smartkc45:
i'm not talking of how to quote or comment ,i'm talking of how to post my own in the forum where every can see it. I'm talking of a post with with subject.

Ok!

First, you need to know the forum in which what you are about to post belong to...E.g, in Entertainment, we have sports, music, tv etc. In Science/technology, we have programming, webmaster, etc. You now click on the required forum, which takes you to another page. On this page, you will see 'create new post', there you go...

Nairaland forums are seen on the home page, once you login...

I hope this helps!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Digital Photography Training @ 50% Discount! / WEDDING PALAVER: Bride Runs Out Of Church Wedding After Finding Out Groom Wasn't / south africa girls fight on street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.