Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Really Is Wrong With Akube?i - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Really Is Wrong With Akube?i (970 Views)

Okrika (aka Akube) Isn’t Cheap: A Sarcastic Explanation / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / Bulk First Grade (akube) Men Formal Shirts For #700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is Wrong With Akube?i by clow(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'd like to start by giving a short definition of akube:

Akube is a slang for grade 1 second-hand wears or footwear and other fashion accesories.

I'm a young man who's likes to look good and cos of this I have no bias when it comes to what I wear be it brand new or akube, akube owing especially to the fact that these days cos of the dollar palava getting a brand new item cost way more than it should be,Now akube provides a cushion for you to get what you really love and desire at a reasonable and affordable price and trust me I have no shame In purchasing this or saying this,now I have friends who do same and when u see them u'll stare and marvel at them and confess that they have good fashion sense,but the funny thing is is when we go shopping they tend to hide their faces cos they don't want people who they know to see them, a funny recent experience I asked a friend why he was hiding and he answered don't you know i' am brand and I laughed, i'm proud to say i'm a proud patroniser of akube stores,products and markets and so I ask,what really is wrong with akube?

(1) (Reply)

Lumee LED Fashion Cases @ 6k Only / Rolex Chain Wristwatches In Nigeria? / Kayan Mata On Wedding Party? Omg,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.