Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Past Is Unchangeable, But You Can Change Tomorrow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Past Is Unchangeable, But You Can Change Tomorrow (947 Views)

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / I can change my name to Mallam Bakare to get loan from Islamic bank / Please I want to Know if Nigerian banks can change $1000 note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Past Is Unchangeable, But You Can Change Tomorrow by frenchman2: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2009
Oh, how so many people live in the past.
Are you still bitter about the outcome of Nigeria’s match against Tunisia?

The truth is there is no future in the past. It has come, it has gone. The past will always be the way it was.

Whatever has happened in your life to this day is unchangeable. It’s waste of energy to look back at missed opportunities, wrong business decisions etc. The more you look back, the less you will see ahead.

Stop trying to change what is unchangeable, rather change what is still changeable. And that is your tomorrow.

Do you know you can change your tomorrow by your actions today?
Have you made wrong investment decisions in the past? Are you comfortable with your financial status?

If your answer is NO, then I have good news for you. Your future is right in your own hands. Success and failure lies in your hands. The choice is yours. If you don’t take decisions for yourself, someone else will take that decision for you.
Re: The Past Is Unchangeable, But You Can Change Tomorrow by tpia5: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2011
good thread, wrong section.
Re: The Past Is Unchangeable, But You Can Change Tomorrow by tpia5: 12:47am On Sep 27, 2011
@ topic

the past remains unchangeable- nothing you do will change it, but your future, to a large extent, can still be influenced by you.

(1) (Reply)

Which Online Biz Will You Do And Make 150,000 Before Xmas? / Gtbank's Constant Server Problem Everyday: An Unimaginable Experience! / Innocent Man Spend Waste 35yrs In Prison, Go Home With $1.75m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.