Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries (1308 Views)

Hilarious: How True Is This? / Hilarious:how Lagosian Would Be Buying Gala / Hilarious How Nigerian Police Refused Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by McBrooklyn(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Disclaimer: Please guys this is actually a jokes probably an idea running through a guy head so let's no take things personal with whatever it's I posted here because it's just for fun and fun and nothing else. So Let's have the fun while it last cool cool

How Police Operates In Different Countries grin grin

1. American Policing Techniques

They allow the thief to finish stealing, then they use sophisticated gadgets to catch the thief.

2. Chinese Policing Techniques

They chase the thief until the thief becomes tired then they catch him softly.

3. Arab Policing Techniques

They kidnap the thief's wife and then they threatened the thief to surrender.

4. Indian Policing Techniques

They sings for the thief until he comes close to the trap and then they catch him

5. Nigerian Policing Techniques

They catch any person on the street, beat him until he concurs that he is actually the thief

So Guys, Is It YAY or NAY??
cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by olatunjithomas(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
op I concur with you............

you've told them the whole truth......
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by olatunjithomas(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
And meanwhile op, it's time again to separate the men from the boys........

I know you like big things...... like big cars, big girls.and ofcos big clique..

please join the VIPs

the most honored clique on nairaland.

THE #TEAM FALCONEY.......

SUPPORT FALCONEY for Mr nairaland 2016

that might be your best decision ever.......

we all are waiting for you, at the Royal ground.

where the Royal men dine.............

check my signature below for more info
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by McBrooklyn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Please and Please Bro, don't derail my thread with your campaigns. One comment don do you. So let's all try and act matured cos it ain't easy typing and editing all this stuffs angry angry
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lolxxx Nigerian police go victimize anybody 4 street after the thieves done chase dem away.
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by olatunjithomas(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Please and Please Bro, don't derail my thread with your campaigns. One comment don do you. So let's all try and act matured cos it ain't easy typing and editing all this stuffs angry angry

owkkkk bro,im sorry.......... kudos for the write-up.
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by McBrooklyn(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:
And meanwhile op, it's time again to separate the men from the boys........

I know you like big things...... like big cars, big girls.and ofcos big clique..

please join the VIPs

the most honored clique on nairaland.

THE #TEAM FALCONEY.......

SUPPORT FALCONEY for Mr nairaland 2016

that might be your best decision ever.......

we all are waiting for you, at the Royal ground.

where the Royal men dine.............

check my signature below for more info

Bruh, But why you mumu like this now?? Brain wey cheap pass for market you no get! undecided

The problem I have with some of you guys here on NL is that your mate will be competing for a competition and some of you ediots here will be coming to another people thread to derail it with your f*ckery. Probably since you don't or won't know, it's no really easy typing this stuffs and and the last thing that might be needed to compliment the writer is the f*ckery you just posted! undecided undecided

Goan get a life, Bruh!!!
angry

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by olatunjithomas(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, But why you mumu like this now?? Brain wey cheap pass for market you no get!

The problem I have with some of you guys here on NL is that your mate will be competing for a competition and some of you ediots here will be coming to another people thread to derail it with your f*ckery. Probably since you don't or won't know, it's no really easy typing this stuffs and and the last thing that might be needed to compliment the writer is the f*ckery you just posted! undecided undecided

Goan get a life, Bruh!!!
angry

even after the apologies........I just said sorry

owkkkk I'm sorry again ......

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by geraldmezi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
thumb up

bt make i no see dis in front page
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by McBrooklyn(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

even after the apologies........I just said sorry

owkkkk I'm sorry again ......

Then you can actually do me the favour of modifying your earlier post. If you wanna campaign, open a thread and I guess you'll know the best way to go about that undecided undecided

And I ain't gonna apologized about what I posted earlier cos you know you deserved it. Am sure you will understand if you've ever created a topic thatit ain't easy after typing and editing for minutes and someone pops in to derail it
angry angry
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by olatunjithomas(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

And I ain't gonna apologized about what I posted earlier cos you know you deserved it. Am sure you will understand if you've ever created a topic thatit ain't easy after typing and editing for minutes and someone pops in to derail it[/b] angry angry

I don't need the apologies, you keep that!!
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by McBrooklyn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I don't need the apologies, you keep that!!

Whatever!!! Like I really wanna apologize before angry angry
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by olatunjithomas(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Whatever!!! Like I really wanna apologize before angry angry

one thing I'm sure of is that you are gonna be a good friend, we won't continue this way.
Re: Hilarious: How Police Operates In Different Countries by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

[s]one thing I'm sure of is that you are gonna be a good friend, we won't continue this way.[/s]

Bruh, I wanna ignore whatever you gonna reply before but lemme just address this one angry

I ain't actually fighting anybody here, I'm just tryna right some of your wrongs you made on my post. And I'll gladly do so now and any other day!

Since, I joined Nairaland the first day everybody is a friend and I guess we're all one family here and it's gonna be good to continue that way.

Shalomâ„¢

(1) (Reply)

See The New Trending Hair Style In Ibadan. / Are They The Best Good Looking Oyinbo Couples In Yoruba Attire? / Joke Of The Day Daily Memoirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.