Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos (3030 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) / Policewomen Searching Women At Eid Prayer Ground In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by viviangist: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
In the presence Of God we are Equal , i wounder what is going On See the Photos captured Today During the Prayer Section at the Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground , attended By Both Nigerians and Foreigners , and from the Photos you can see ‘Segregation’ At Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground , i keep wondering why , Fear of Terrorist Attack , Or I Can't Tell. Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/abuja-national-muslims-prayer-ground-now-has-vip-section-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by XieXie: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
A religion where the elite lord it over the have nots.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by modath(f): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Viviangist,

Why are you so mischievous and divisive, if you are not posting fake photos, you are embellishing and creating lies where there is no story!!!

Is that what christ taught us to do? Do our "VIPs" sit with the "masses" in our churches? These gentlemen should be sitting at the back or amongst the congregation I guess... cool

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by viviangist: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
modath:

Viviangist,

Why are you so mischievous and divisive, if you are not posting fake photos, you are embellishing and creating lies where there is no story!!!

Is that what christ taught us to do? Do our "VIPs" sit with the "masses" in our churches? These gentlemen should be sitting at the back or amongst the congregation I guess... cool

ok - Good Night

1 Like

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
So what's there?...spreading news when there is none??..swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
viviangist:

ok - Good Night
u better change...u just dey do anything to be like linda abi...no be everybody go buy house for banana o..manage the one wey u get for okokomaiko!!..gud night

8 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Reminez(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by DeKen: 3:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Reminds me of Animal Farm.

Obviously some are more equal that others. grin
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by iaamxavier(m): 4:03am On Jul 07, 2016
modath:

Viviangist,

are u minding the stupid b*** even lalasticlala has warned her of this rubbish Misss u had better change ur attitude *spits*

7 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by ayokellany: 4:04am On Jul 07, 2016
viviangist:

ok - Good Night

You deserve a dirty slap. I swear, can you imagine the rubbish this deranged being is posting just because she's chasing after Money.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Amberon: 5:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Why is every body attacking viviangist ? pls cut her some slack.

Is the news fake? No!
Do the pictures lie? No!

So why direct your depression and frustrations at her?

Is she the cause of NDA? No!
Is she the cause of the recession? No!

Leave her alone and blame the senseless people who felt it nice to create a VIP section. And to that nigga asking if it isn't done also in churches, what do you mean? Is that not the "NATIONAL MUSLIMS PRAYER GROUND" for God's sakes and no its not done in churches.

Sometimes you get to see the assistant pastor sitting separately but not like this. Those V.I.Ps are planets away from the masses.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Amberon: 5:35am On Jul 07, 2016
oo
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by tdayof(m): 5:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Some people and religious issue sef. Common sense is not common. Why bring up such a topic?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by vedaxcool(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2016
If you were not out for mischief you would have provided a picture of the rest of the prayer ground rather than a portion that justify your mischief.

Viviangist and desperado blogging

6 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2016
DeKen:
Reminds me of Animal Farm.

Obviously some are more equal that others. grin

George Orwell saw this coming cheesy
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Hasmos(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2016
The people attacking Vivian are the typical examples of the oppressed that sentiments have becloud their sense of reasoning. For God sake, this barricade just started in some states in Nigeria. I saw it in Kano, Kwara. As a Muslim I frowned at this unholy development from our elites against the masses. Now it is in Abuja, that means in no time many states will copy from it.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by modath(f): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2016
viviangist:

ok - Good Night

Nope it's not ok, what will be OK is for you to practise responsible and ethical Journalism.

Also get a tutor, you need to learn how to spell, polish your grammar and also the rule of concord... BYE.

@ Amberon,

Look closely at the picture of Barack and his girls at the book store, as much as they made it look like they blended in, it's obvious there is no shopper lining up behind them and notice the secret service personnel trying so hard to be unobstructive but somehow still managed to stick out like a sore thumb!!!

VIP movement and congregation involve lots of protocol and security security consideration...

We don't have to demonise everything..... Also looking at those people it's obvious they aren't even there to pray, (or they were done)they are sightseeing. I know muslims don't pray pressed to iron railings/bars.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Amberon: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Firstly, I don't understand how this pic relates with the tooic , and secondly, if you are well traveled, you'd know their stores have so many cashiers and cashier desks where you pay and you don't have to queue up all the time; hence the reason why there may have been no shopper lining up behind them.

Call a spade a spade. It is totally completely inexcusably wrong to have a V.I.P section in a place of worship, unless your God has issues with the poor.
modath:

@ Amberon,

Look closely at the picture of Barack and his girls at the book store, as much as they made it look like they blended in, it's obvious there is no shopper lining up behind them and notice the secret service personnel trying so hard to be unobstructive but somehow still managed to stick out like a sore thumb!!!

VIP movement and congregation involve lots of protocol and security security consideration...

We don't have to demonise everything..... Also looking at those people it's obvious they aren't even there to pray, (or they were done)they are sightseeing. I know muslims don't pray pressed to iron railings/bars.

1 Like

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by tafrica(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Viviangist is no doubt a desperate blogger but this demarcation against the poor is wrong and uncalled for. Let's call a spade a spade.
See how they are being caged like prisoners, is it a crime to be poor?
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by viviangist: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2016
I LOVE THE REPLIES ...... The Only person that can be loved by all --- is just ...... dead

i need .... more of your words ... i think is just .... advice.... not ....
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by spenca: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2016
What is this Islam that is not Islam ?
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by modath(f): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
Firstly, I don't understand how this pic relates with the tooic , and secondly, if you are well traveled, you'd know their stores have so many cashiers and cashier desks where you pay and you don't have to queue up all the time; hence the reason why there may have been no shopper lining up behind them.

Call a spade a spade. It is totally completely inexcusably wrong to have a V.I.P section in a place of worship, unless your God has issues with the poor.

Nope, I'm not well traveled, I'm in your village, so I do not know what an airport even looks like!! cool in your own "well traveled", how many stores have you been in to convince yourself that in that pic isn't a well managed security baricade?

The relevance of the picture is an illustration on VIP "movement an security",

I'm sure that prayer ground has space for them somewhere at the back but these people wanted to "see", As a Muslim, do you say your prayers hugging iron?

Look closely at the pic one more time: you will see it clearly if you are not intent on arguing, which I'm done doing with you.

& yes, in our churches, our pastors don't sit with us & the ushers know how to skillfully put the "well heeled" in the front... That's life, no need for unnecessary emotional display..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by viviangist: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2016
modath:

Nope it's not ok, what will be OK is for you to practise responsible and ethical Journalism.

Also get a tutor, you need to learn how to spell, polish your grammar and also the rule of concord... BYE.

@ Amberon,

OK WE KNOW .... BUT IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG ....
Stop Covering Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Flexherbal(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
It's a general problem!
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Don't worry, even hell fire would have VIP section.
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
Why is every body attacking viviangist ? pls cut her some slack.

Is the news fake? No!
Do the pictures lie? No!

So why direct your depression and frustrations at her?

Is she the cause of NDA? No!
Is she the cause of the recession? No!

Leave her alone and blame the senseless people who felt it nice to create a VIP section. And to that nigga asking if it isn't done also in churches, what do you mean? Is that not the "NATIONAL MUSLIMS PRAYER GROUND" for God's sakes and no its not done in churches.

Sometimes you get to see the assistant pastor sitting separately but not like this. Those V.I.Ps are planets away from the masses.
go to big vhurches and prayer grounds like camps...you will see protocol naw...vivian gist can be desperate!!!
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by xtophy(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
All of u can go to hell with ur so fanatic religious mind... The op is right
Re: Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos by dhuthraki: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2016
It's most likely because of boko haram.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Erunwen Road Ikorodu Lagos State (pictures & Video) / Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari’s Nostrils During Trip - Sahara Reporters / World Bank Appoints Sandie Okoro Senior Vice President And General Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.