Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

New Torque Converter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Torque Converter (1065 Views)

Help Needed: Torque Converter Drainback / KING RAM!!! 2018 Ram 3500 Takes The Truck Torque Crown (video) / What Does The Torque Converter Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Torque Converter by Kashif(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is there anyone who knows new/remanufactured torque converter supplier locally?
Re: New Torque Converter by MPVGoddess: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Are Nigerians that big into car modifications?

If there is, the fastest way to know is to link up with the weekend racing crews in the major cities of the country

They are heavily into car modifications and should know who is who including what you are asking for

Majority of techs source their parts from the nearest or major spare parts market, so I would be surprised if they knew!
Re: New Torque Converter by lonelydora: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Are we that good now?
Re: New Torque Converter by cardoctor(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Not here in naija. Try abroad.
Re: New Torque Converter by Kashif(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
What I am looking for is for somebody who imports and sells them, not one that does the reconditioning himself. Core charges on these no dey here.

How do you guys cope with TC replacement?

cardoctor:
Not here in naija. Try abroad.
Re: New Torque Converter by Kashif(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2016
lonelydora:
Are we that good now?

Just looking for a seller. Getting new/remanufactured ones makes it easy for you to determine the stall speed you are getting, which makes a lot of difference.

But with determination, you, Lonelydora can rebuild a TC. It's not that hard. wink

1 Like

Re: New Torque Converter by autowiz: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Were is your workshop located . i will lake to chat. Pls pm your contact autodudez@gmail.com quote author=Kashif post=47280548]Is there anyone who knows new/remanufactured torque converter supplier locally?[/quote]
Re: New Torque Converter by Kashif(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
autowiz:
Were is your workshop located . i will lake to chat. Pls pm your contact autodudez@gmail.com quote author=Kashif post=47280548]Is there anyone who knows new/remanufactured torque converter supplier locally?

Sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police And Their New Style Of Exploiting New Car Owners. / How To Save For Your First Car In 5 Simple Steps / The All New 2017 Bentley Mulsanne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.