Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 (2755 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by steinalb(m): 1:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Coronation Merchant Bank is a full administration Merchant Bank shaped from recent Associated Discount House Ltd. The Bank started operations as Merchant Bank in 2015 after CBN’s endorsement of the change of the past Discount House permit to a merchant banking license. Consequently, it was issued an FX managing permit in 2015 by the CBN to enable it satisfy its operational prerequisites as a merchant bank. By these endorsements, Coronation Merchant Bank expect the legacy and liabilities of Associated Discount House (ADHL) and brings alive another power in the Nigerian banking industry.Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016

We are fast, goals driven, innovative company creating unique standards of excellence in the Nigerian financial sector and beyond.

The company is currently in searching of qualified graduates who share our values. As a compensation, we will offer world-class training and guardianship, interesting job circulation and the opportunity for an awesome career in the bankingsector .

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme

Job Description

Applicants require strong analytical thinking, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work under a high degree of stress.
A financial qualification is helpful but not a prerequisite.
Successful applicants will complete our 12 – month Graduate Trainee Programme.

Academic Qualifications

A minimum of a 2.1 in any discipline from a local or internationally recognised university.
Applicants are likely to be not more than 23 years old, or 26 with a 2nd degree.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to Apply

Application Deadline Date
15th July, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by obumkeke(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Is it not enough? Every company wants people to work under pressure and stress... We are already going through alot of stress because of the economy of this country, and u still want to subject us more?

Abeg carry your work n go.... I'm not ready to die young or before my time jare!!
Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by centmanuel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Abeg no Carry the job go. Pls I m in need of the job
Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by francoworld4u: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Funny! We should better be concerned about efficient performance and not age discrimination in job. Should those above that age go and die if there are no jobs for them?

Come to think of it. What of those who are above 30 years and are still studying for ND, HND, B.SC, etc, where are they going to work? In Heaven?

See, Nigeria is different from developed countries of the world. We are still developing.

Let's stop creating problems for ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by steinalb(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
lol
Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by oshiokpu(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2016
I've applied...I didn't get any reply from them.
Has anyone applied?
Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Johnholt2217(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please has anyone gotten invite or feedback from them
Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Young93(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
I got a mail yesterday.. who is with me
Re: Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Joeautoz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Nigeria Plc / Ongoing Recruitment At The Anti-corruption Academy Of Nigeria / Nlng Staff Vs Their Contractor Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.