Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Star Signs New Contract With Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Star Signs New Contract With Chelsea (554 Views)

Good News For Arsenal: Star Signs New Contract Extension / Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea / BREAKING: Arsenal Star Signs New Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Star Signs New Contract With Chelsea by Chelseadiurnal: 3:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Chelsea defender Ola Aina has signed a new four-year contract the club confirmed.
The 19-year-old defender, who has been with Chelsea since the U-11 age group, made his first appearance last season on the first team squad.He also played a key part in helping the U-19s win the again.
Speaking to Chelsea Tv, the England U-20 International said:
"Signing a new deal is always a blessing, especially at a big club like this. I am happy and I need to hit the ground running again.
‘As a player I think I have got better and better because of the level of coaching in the Academy and with the first team and as a person, the whole environment has helped me mature well.
‘The club is close to my heart, they have helped me a lot and I am really thankful for that. It is a good moment for me.’
The coming weeks for Aina now are all about pre-season, a part of the year he enjoys.
‘I like the feeling of getting properly fit and ready for the season,’ he said.
‘I like working hard and pushing myself and getting new kit, and seeing the boys again after holidays is a good feeling.
‘Over the next four years I want to become a much better and established player. I want to be able to play men’s football at a high level and hopefully break into Chelsea’s first team because that is the ultimate goal.’

Pre-season is set to get underway in the next couple of weeks with Chelsea traveling to Austria to face Rapid Vienna and if Aina performs in the upcoming games like he has over the years in the Academy, he might just catch the eye of Conte, as the manager looks to rebuild the Blues’ squad.
http://www.chelseadiurnal.com/2016/07/ola-aina-signs-new-contract-with-chelsea.html
Re: Nigerian Star Signs New Contract With Chelsea by furezra(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2016
great support to our Nigerian Chelsea kid star.

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarous Throwback Photo Of Odion Ighalo Will Make You Smile / Basketball - Olympics Nigeria - Spain ( Live: 11pm ) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Honduras 2 – 3 Nigeria [U23 Olympics Men] Highlights 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.