Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture (884 Views)

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / FG To Announce Board Appointments, As Osinbajo Vets List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't have much as comments but, maybe you do!
Let's have it..

Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by mandarin: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2016
I feel the last president that actually made discreet appointments in Nigeria was Obasanjo. What is going on now started during GEJ and its possible the cycle will continue in subsequent regimes. Believe me the President has the power to appoint whomsoever he wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
I disagree with the poster above me...GEJ had better spread than this administration.

5 Likes

Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by unclebee: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Thank you for your observations but don't incite people against this government, inasmuch as I like criticism but i will not want us to engage in any actions that can derail this government. All of us can't be in govt.and those that are there know what is good for the country. Let's give them more time and if any Minister is not performing to expectations let us point out. One Nigeria, One Nation.
Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by busybrain123(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2016
unclebee:
Thank you for your observations but don't incite people against this government, inasmuch as I like criticism but i will not want us to engage in any actions that can derail this government. All of us can't be in govt.and those that are there know what is good for the country. Let's give them more time and if any Minister is not performing to expectations let us point out. One Nigeria, One Nation.

sharrap...Let's call a spade a spade...buhari is king of the north..

3 Likes

Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
unclebee:
[/s]

When it suits you the most..
Wonder if you said this during GEJ time..

Fallacy is corruption!!

3 Likes

Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by chivic(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2016
mandarin:
I feel the last president that actually made discreet appointments in Nigeria was Obasanjo. What is going on now started during GEJ and its possible the cycle will continue in subsequent regimes. Believe me the President has the power to appoint whomsoever he wishes.

NO!GEJ appointments was more spread. I hope we are not including ministerial appointment under GEJs tenure as part of the bias appointment, because all state had at least 1 appointment just as this administration. But check other sectors and you will see that Geg did well.From INEC-SERVING Chiefs -IG of police,Customs, Prisons,EFCC etc.and he was not firing others and replacing with his people.

Jonathan might have failed in some aspect,but with the coming of this administration, I am tempted to believe that he tried in so many aspect.

3 Likes

Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by 9japride(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice development, in few years time when d south becomes very irrelevant in Nigerian politics, hope u'll all explain it better to your kids on how you sold your privilege for peanut to the north. Enjoy
Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by VISTIN(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Instead of the South to be slaves to the North, I pray that GOD will turn his (Buhari) counsel in FOOLISHNESS.

He fraudulently obtained PhD from a State University even when there's no Waec certificate to show.

If he has a good intention for Nigeria as a country, he will succeed. But if he ever has a skeleton in his cupboard, he will last to achieve it.

Today Kerosene is N300 per litre in the parallel market, everything is going up and somebody will come here and say the president has the power to appoint anybody.

Let him feel the govt with almajiri's in the name of nepotism. God will judge him at the right time.

1 Like

Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by VISTIN(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Instead of the South to be slaves to the North, I pray that GOD will turn his (Buhari) counsel in FOOLISHNESS.

He fraudulently obtained PhD from a State University even when there's no Waec certificate to show.

If he has a good intention for Nigeria as a country, he will succeed. But if he ever has a skeleton in his cupboard, he will not last to achieve it.

Today Kerosene is N300 per litre in the parallel market, everything is going up and somebody will come here and say the president has the power to appoint anybody.

Let him feel the govt with almajiri's in the name of nepotism. God will judge him at the right time.
Re: A Little Peep Into Buhari's Lopsided Appointments, As At Q1 2016 - Picture by jlinkd78(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2016
f

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Never Forgets: Bokoharam Sponsors / Nigeria Is At Ths Stage When BBC Hausa Or Nigeria Interviews U,we Say U're In UK / Ayangba Youths Barricade Roads, Stop Gov Bello’s Wife From Entering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.