Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable (30087 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Chief Fault Fg’s Planned Talks With Miyetti Allah / Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject Osinbajo Panel / Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by gebest: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2016
IF U ASK ME, NA WHO I GOOO ASK
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by ArodeTsolaye: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2016
drey076:
Afenifere are hungry old men in South West, they should speak for themselves and not for South West

yoruba allahu akbar chanter as usual. I no tell una?

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by menxer: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:
GEJ said the same in the last national conference... whats the big deal embarassed

My dear help me ask them.

If GEJ, a SS man, said same, why/how do we expect PMB to say otherwise?

Even if Nigeria is finally restructured, I bet you, some groups won't still be satisfied.

Do you think the present issues bedeviling us won't find its way into the new structure?

Nigeria is structured according to the way we think, we must first restructure our thought forms.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by erinolu(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Buhari is still living in the past, how Nigerians voted this illiterate villain to be president is a 9th wonder.

....that 9th wonder, can be answered by the Jagaband himself....

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by godswilld10(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2016
ninocia18:
I don't care how its going to happen but one thing I know is that Nigeria will be great again. God has not forgotten us and I know he has great plans for us. No tribe or individual can destroy this plan. It only a matter of time, prayers and Patience. Have a great day people.
go seat down there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by IMASTEX: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Nor be PMB fault. Na our brother GEJ wey fail our hand I blame, even in his appointments, he favoured every region especially this same North.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by wadetaw202: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
drey076:
Afenifere are hungry old men in South West, they should speak for themselves and not for South West

I am a yoruba man and Afenifere is speaking for me and for millions of Yoruba worldwide. If you are blind and th0ughtless, the rest of us are not.

10 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by 49cents(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2016
We really need to double our prayers for Mr President.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by 49cents(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2016
henrynick:

Easy bro with your words!

You don't conquer hate with hate!

You re one sick bitter son of a dog......look at all the hate coming out of you!!!!! JESUS how do you live.....Soo now that you have passed this message of hate what do you want us to do ?pick up arms and kill one another....all those so called southerners you mentioned what have they impacted in the society apart from collecting fat salaries and oppress people.....the world would be a better place without people like you....even if this country divides the north will still be successful more than the south....you don't even love your selves way can you build.....oboy get a life .....you re fucking disgusting lord!!!!!
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by wadetaw202: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2016
menxer:

My dear help me ask them.

If GEJ, a SS man, said same, why/how do we expect PMB to say otherwise?

Even if Nigeria is finally restructured, I bet you, some groups won't still be satisfied.

Do you think the present issues bedeviling us won't find its way into the new structure?

Nigeria is structured according to the way we think, we must first restructure our thought forms.

Use your head for God's sake

Did GEJ appoint only ss people when he was president?

GEJ walked the talk. He was a Nigerian president and not a president of the SS, unlike the useless brainless old f00l you are trying to defend here.

The dullard of daura keeps on placing northerners ahead of others and he keeps on saying unity is not negotiable.

Is his conduct in support of unity?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Willybos(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2016
MasterofNL:
omenka/progressive01, fulanimafia/Quotasystem will not like this news at all. I am sure they now hate Wole Soyinka like the Devil.

In Nigeria today, the Hausa/Fulani are first class citizens while others are 2nd, 3rd class. Wole Soyinka said, "How can you treat me like a 2nd class citizen and accept me to accept it?"

The case of the Igbo nation is worst. We are so marginalised and victimised in this colontry. They have made Igbos 5th class citizens and put down an unwritten law that the Igbo will never rule Nigeria again. I wonder why I as an Igbo man will want to continue being a Nigerian.
May God bless u ma Broda!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by SuperS1Panther: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2016
PMB swore to an oath to defend and protect the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the nation. He is therefore constitutionally bound as the President of the nation to tell you the existence of Nigeria is NOT negotiable, as long as we have not summoned enough courage to call our legislators to order to amend our constitution for it to recognize referendum, national confab and secession.

By the power and responsibility vested on him by the constitution he swore to protect and uphold, he MUST ensure the protection of the sovereignty of Nigeria at all cost and by all means.

The only way a Nigerian President can be discharged from such Oath, is by amending our constitution or the group of people crying for right to self determination (their usual slogan) must enforce it by going to war.

If the elites are really serious about restructuring or negotiating the existence of the country, what stops the alliance and collaboration of legislators and political elites from SS,SE, SW and NC. With that, we will have comparative advantage to amend the constitution of we really so wish to do it.

Are the legislators and political elites truly seeing things the way you and I are seeing things?

Awolowo saw this mess in the 50s, no wonder he suggested the insertion of referendum and secession in our constitution which other regions (including people clamouring for same today) rejected vehemently. Here we are now.

However, our terms of co-existence within the union is negotiable. PMB should have added that.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by SuperS1Panther: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:

Use your head for God's sake

Did GEJ appoint only ss people when he was president?

GEJ walked the talk. He was a Nigerian president and not a president of the SS, unlike the useless brainless old f00l you are trying to defend here.

The dullard of daura keeps on placing northerners ahead of others and he keeps on saying unity is not negotiable.

Is his conduct in support of unity?

He appointed Ijaws and Igbos ONLY.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
henrynick:

You re one sick bitter son of a dog......look at all the hate coming out of you!!!!! JESUS how do you live.....Soo now that you have passed this message of hate what do you want us to do ?pick up arms and kill one another....all those so called southerners you mentioned what have they impacted in the society apart from collecting fat salaries and oppress people.....the world would be a better place without people like you....even if this country divides the north will still be successful more than the south....you don't even love your selves way can you build.....oboy get a life .....you re fucking disgusting lord!!!!!
what the fu*k are you blabbing where is the hate in what he said..you fu*king bastard of a zombie..if you can't prove that list wrong ..you shut your goddamn mouth up..nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by VERDA: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
really? National participation?
You must be living in another paradise.
Yoruba's didn't get any representation in gejs government, same as middle belt. But we didn't result to economic sabotage or wailing all over the internet about gej's marginalizing us in key positions, we simply sent him back to otuoke with our PVC.. Why is it so hard for you people to do the same instead of spreading hatred all over he net?

While I can relate to ur point,GEJ did not did not consciously create devision nd feed ethnic sentiments with his words nd actions,not everyone is as supposedly sophisticated and evolved like you and a bunch of others,nd believe me its not an attack on u or anybody,hence a president of an ethnic diverse nation as Nigeria should be very mindful of what he says,cos its easy for people to quote him out of contex nd before you go on nd say its their problem,look around nd see the damage the devision is causing.
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nature8(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Abexayuba post=47289098][/quote]

Please don't quote me with your negative comment again.. We're not quarreling and I'm not dragging anything with you please..
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by wadetaw202: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2016
henrynick:

If you lack good eye sight to read well or your brain is stuffed with sawdust and can't reason well, I will try to enlighten you; though, I doubt if you are sensible enough to make sense out of this.

First off, that wasn't a message of hate, it was a message of awareness.

Secondly, are you saying "ritheous men" only exist in the north and all southerners are corrupt? Do you know that most northerners working in government ministries never go to work until salaries are to be paid? There are several local government secretariats in the north where they only come to work to sign payment vouchers and nothing more. That is not corruption to you, abi?

Is dasuki from the south? Is general abubakar from the south? Is TY Danjuma from the south? Is babangida from the south? Are murtala nyako and all those hausa-fulani corrupt politicians from the south? How come you threw your brain to the dog and started supporting northernization because some southerners were corrupt? Were northerners too not involved in the said corruption?

If you call the person you quoted as being disgusting, I think you are FVCKING BLIND, SENSELESS AND MYOPIC

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by haconjy(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2016
I disagree when u say PRAY.. ALL IS NOT PRAYER... WE NEED FAITH AND ACTION XTIAN REFUSE TO TAKE ACTION BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO DIE BECAUSE THEY CARE MORE THAN THEIR FUTURE... LASTLY, TURKEY BECOME MOSLEM TODAY BECAUSE THEY DONT TAKE ACTION... WE NEED ACTION, ACTION ACTION... IF WE DONT, NIGERIA WE BECOME MOSLEM COUNTRY...
ACTION !!!!!!
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by henrynick(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Averted post=47290943] what the fu*k are you blabbing where is the hate in what he said..you fu*king bastard of a zombie..if you can't prove that list wrong ..you shut your goddamn mouth up..nonsense [/quote

Would you look at that...where did he get those names from fool......and who you calling zombie in case you don't knw we Africans are fully behind buhari ......and it amusing how you nigerian s now reason honestly ........you don't make one common sense at all .....all those people that were retired what have they done to make Nigeria a great nation??.....I'm a Ghanian and we believe Nigeria is a great country and if She succeeds then west Africa will......I want y'all Bleep boys to argue like literates and wisdom not spread hate and fool your self like you re doing right now....your mother should be ashamed of yoy
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by henrynick(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Averted post=47290943] what the fu*k are you blabbing where is the hate in what he said..you fu*king bastard of a zombie..if you can't prove that list wrong ..you shut your goddamn mouth up..nonsense [/quote

Would you look at that...where did he get those names from fool......and who you calling zombie in case you don't knw we Africans are fully behind buhari ......and it amusing how you nigerian s now reason honestly ........you don't make one common sense at all .....all those people that were retired what have they done to make Nigeria a great nation??.....I'm a Ghanian and we believe Nigeria is a great country and if She succeeds then west Africa will......I want y'all Bleep boys to argue like literates and wisdom not spread hate and fool your self like you re doing right now....your mother should be ashamed of you
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

So we threw away the baby and the bathwater and pointedly disobeyed the elders and guardians of our race to show how wise you youths have become?

You need to become a strategic thinker, strategic thinking does not throw away the baby and the bathwater, strategic thinking promotes holding back, introspection all the way! Ti a ba fi owo osi ba omo wi, a fi t'otun fa a mora, is the age-long wisdom of our forebears.

Enough of being the spokesperson of the Fulani! angry

This is the time to end childish bickering, and embrace strategic rapprochement!
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by wadetaw202: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Lie
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by mailmitch(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2016
I beg to disagree Mr president tht Nigerias unity is vry mch negotiable. because wth d way u are handling d con3,regions tht mke up anigeria Still belong to ths marrige of a con3. First, we hve to negotiate abt ur lopsided appointments putting a certain region far mre higher thn others, we really need to negotiate it are u tryng to tell us u guys are far mch bettr thn othrs frm othertribes nd ethnic grups? Secondly, we hve to negotiate d fight agnst corruption whch is lookng mre or less lopsided,because mst of d pple u are putting in detention are frm a particular political party, meanwhile thse in ur party nd supposed kitchen carbinet are evn worse nd mre corrupt as thse u are puttng in detention in d name of fighting corruption. Thirdly Nigeria's unity is vry mch negotiable whn u keep on flauting nd disobeying court orders through ur egencies like wht d EFCC,DSS,Army, are presently doing and opressing Nigerians. And lst bt nt d least d last national confab reports shld b looked into by your government so as to implement those recommendations whch are benefi ial to d unity of our dear con3, because u can not writeoff in totallity d recommendations made all because u dnt agree wth d people who wre selected. So Mr president Nigerias unity is beyond anybody's beleifs very much negotiable
Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by toye440: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2016
I STAND BY DAT TERM: OUR UNITY IS NOT
NEGOTIABLE.
Back wen i was a child I still remember from our
national pledge, wre it demanded every Nigerian
to b faithful, loyal and honest to serve Nigeria
with all my strength, most importantly to
DEFEND OUR UNITY and uphold our honour and
glory so help me God. Y now would some elders
believe it's negotiable, knowing fully well we all
took this oath, and suddenly they opt to chicken
out, the major challenge in this country I know is
d fact that our leaders r poor in brain, u can't
argue the fact that we r better and stronger
together, its wat make America today a super
power and China rising to b a contender. I
remember Mandela once said Africa needs
Nigeria to b successful in order to overcome d
challenges of poverty and all that. If we allow
our hatred and bitterness to overwhelm us then I
fear for Africa and I wish Africa gets recolonized
as stated by U.S. Presidential hopeful Donald
Trump

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by currencyz: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
it obvious the country is heading for doom it just a mater of time before things explode, the old man has got the chanc to rewrite history but instead chose the other way and he xpect us to be mute or may be we would hav been silent if we were as uneducated as his kinsmen but too bad we are not and who is scared of war, is better to die for somthing than to live for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Reminds Nigerians Of The Alarm He Raised Over Missing $20billion-PIX / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.