Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Found This When I Opened Blue Band - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Found This When I Opened Blue Band (54858 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) / Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by 0955eb027(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
A
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by johnstar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Sijo01(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
The blue band haf spoil. Goan throway hit. embarassed
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Goldie88(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
the same thing happened to the butter I bought, blueband to be precise.... the more I scooped the dark stuff away, I see more of it by the next day... I had to dispose it
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by GogetterMD(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
It has molds already
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by JuanJO(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Some useless fellows will type... MADE IN ABA
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by DonCortino: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
People are really stup1d! Smh!
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by hoopejoy: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op, it's not just the way you stored it. It's what you left inside. The black spots are mold.... While you were eating from it the last time you must have allowed bread crumbs or some other food particles fall into the tub. Bacteria (mould) has grown on them. Remedy.... Scrape the black spots off and be more careful next time. Eat away from the tub.

3 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by kazzonline: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thats what you get when you dip bread and biscuits directly inside butter rather than use a table knife or spoon,the crumbs left on the butter by whatever you dipped inside it was wot caused the black spots u see,even if properly refrigerated dos stuffs wud always still appear,
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by maggie80: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
You did not store the margarine very well. The crumbles bread was left on the margarine. Just remove the black thing on it and don't leave crumble bread on it.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Chuksprince: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
oghenez:
See What I Found When I Opened Blue Band

This morning I decided to eat butter and bread after about a week of eating the butter, but when I opened the butter, I found this.
What does it mean?
Is it now bad for consumption?
Bros, the blue band is ok consumption... It was your poor storing conditions that caused cheese microorganisms to start enjoy the thing with you.. Although it won't aff your health at all.. But scoop it out and continue the Sallah celebration...
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by ALAYORMII: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Its growing mold due to poor preservation
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by DonCortino: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
hoopejoy:
Op, it's not just the way you stored it. It's what you left inside. The black spots are mold.... While you were eating from it the last time you must have allowed bread crumbs or some other food particles fall into the tub. Bacteria (mould) has grown on them. Remedy.... Scrape the black spots off and be more careful next time. Eat away from the tub.

Op and d silly others come n read what this fellow said.

When I see folk comment on some issues It shows d extent of decay in our education system. Ordinary mould is what many nigerian youths don't know. Its a shame.
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by iamauxin(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
back2dmatter:
[size=18pt]GET SPOON AND STIR IT TOGETHER.[/size]
ma nigga
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by dominique(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Its not bad for consumption. The spots u see is nature's way of balancing ur diet. They re rich in proteins and essential vitamins which is needed for proper brain function.

Stop misleading people in the name of trying to be funny. Those are fungal molds on the margarine and could be harmful if consumed.
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
I have learnt a new one today! Nairaland is indeed a community kiss
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by terabyte2015(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
back2dmatter:
[size=18pt]GET SPOON AND STIR IT TOGETHER.[/size]

i salute ur ruggedness ooo
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Raymondluv(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
sex
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
sexymoma:
Somebody in your house put bread inside the butter

Na so, plus keep refrigerated after first open
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by flokii: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
terabyte2015:

i salute ur ruggedness ooo

Bro.. I join you salute d guy o cheesy

Naija peepz are just too much
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
oghenez:

This morning I decided to eat butter and bread after about a week of eating the butter, but when I opened the butter, I found this.
What does it mean?
Brof its bread scrums. .....
Maybe wen u first open it u let d dropings of the slice bread to fall on the surface of the butter.
Jus use your table knife to clear the surface of the butter
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by zikter(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
1acre:
Return to the store. They should also open up more at least 3 _5( seriously )
why should he return it? after a week of using it, he did not store it properly as may be instructed on the packaging container. OP kindly dispose it as it is contaminated with moulds. Eating it is dangerous to your health.
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Donreiy: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
possibly you dipped bread inside it. crumbs of bread in margarine manifests to that in no time
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by ugowinn(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
It is not even advisable for adult to consume butter...unless you are into manual labour. The calorie content no be here.
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by hoopejoy: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sorry, mold is fungus, not bacteria
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by solacong: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hahahahah
Awon Aye ti Lo mbe
Awon aroso ma ba le
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by SirLewis(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Those black spots were caused by particles of bread which stuck to the butter and got bad. Just spoon out those parts and you're good to go.
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by lozanni(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=jayblaze001 post=47286792]Poor preservation, mine has been inside my Refrigerator for the past 5 months.[/quote

You are right about preservation, but check the expiry date on the container to ensure it has not passed the above date.
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Thobiy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Is this hair cream? grin grin
Yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Easykul(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hey,crumbs of bread fell on it the last time you ate it,that's the reason for the growth.I've seen more.Its still consumable though,just remove the affected part.
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Easykul(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
oghenez:

What does it mean?
Re: I Found This When I Opened Blue Band by Easykul(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
oghenez:

What does it mean?
Hey,crumbs of bread fell on it the last time you ate it,that's the reason for the growth.I've seen more.Its still consumable though,just remove the affected part.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.