Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

University Degree Son... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / University Degree Son... (495 Views)

When You Pay 120k For Pre-degree And You Heard New Jamb Cutoff Is 120 / There Is Degree In Stealing: When An Edo Thief Meets A Warri Thief / When You Got Degree In Agriculture Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Degree Son... by lokotowers(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Can't stop laughing.."I was buying something at a junction and while waiting for my change, I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted..."Degree wait for me". I was so amazed at hearing someone called that name, so I walked closer to the woman and asked ....ma,why do you call this child degree? The woman laughed and said "I sent his mother to the University and this is what she brought back".....

(1) (Reply)

Mad Jam (comedy Skit By A Nairalander) / Joke (other Boys Vs Dindy) By Dindy (part 3) / Hilarious Video That Will Make Your Day Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.