Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister (1660 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" / Ojukwu The Most Incompetent Military Leader Of The 21 Century / Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Please name one leader and the reason why you think they are incompetent
Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
GEJ anyday anytime.
Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Past or present?

S6un:
Please name one leader and the reason why you think they are incompetent
Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2016
madridguy:
Past or present?

Presently. let's not duel in the past
Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2016
madridguy:
Past or present?

He means present. And the answer is Buhari!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by mayorkyzo: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Robert Mugabe
Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by psucc(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2016
OP you want hear am for my voice? Or you be Judas Iscariot where want take me go make Mod ban me?

Whichever way, I go sincerely answer ya question.

Buhari na him carry first, second and in fact third.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by saintkel(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Its simple! Just google it n see for yourself, Buhari is. Even with all d corruption labeled against GEJ, he is far better than dis man. He is fighting corruption n yet d impact is not felt in d economy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by golor(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm from Niger delta but I must tell you the truth, the most incompetent is GEJ. To weak to be called a leader,too loose to handle 9ja, maybe he got dia by chance that's why.

So incompetent is all area.Gej you failed us totally.

But since today is world forgiveness day,i hv forgiven you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2016
golor:
I'm from Niger delta but I must tell you the truth, the most incompetent is GEJ. To weak to be called a leader,too loose to handle 9ja, maybe he got dia by chance that's why.

yeye dey smell. Dey say present.

U really bought into Buhari and Nothern propaganda. Go to Nigerian history and see for your self how d north always blame Nigeria problem on Southeners once the assume power.

Gowon kept calling Ojukwu a coward in all his interviews after Biafra war and when the power went to North, they were in power for 20-30 yrs after then, what happened.

Buhari has continued the trend. So in 6yrs Jonathan looted our country dry but still left left the economy intact till Buhari came into power.

Wakeup brother. The Jonathan u know is better than the Buhari u don't know.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by dubemnaija: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2016
buhary is d winner

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Pavarottii(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2016
[size=25pt]MOHAMMADU BUHARI[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Poll count

Buhari 6
Mugabe 1

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Goddex: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2016
[size=20pt]Buhari, Buhari, Buhari[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by MyGeneration(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2016
Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Maxi112: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2016
buhari the dulled of daura

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Wailers will call you many names for saying the truth.

golor:

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Guliver(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2016
na buhari na.na him sure pass

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by aljharem(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
I am Yoruba but I believe and know the most incompetent President is Buhari.

Take it or leave it

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by xana101: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2016
BUHARI MUHAMMED BUHARI aka BMB. The man is so useless to me

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Poll count

Buhari 12
Mugabe 1

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by bendutch(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't know he's name. I know for sure he is the current president to a fantastically corrupt country. I remember now. He is a Dullardd from daura.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Aaronzy: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Jobless people, make una no go fine work! #Istandwithbuhari#
Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Naijiant: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Buhari govt the worst in Nigerian history - Femi Aribisala: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-govt-worst-nigerian-history-femi-aribisala/

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by wordychap: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by bondingman: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Buhari
He took over from a Nigeria of fastest growing economy in Africa and 3rd fastest growing economy in the world
and under one year, Nigeria is not even among the 15 fastest growing economy in Africa and already in recession.

On Buhari’s return in May 2015, he has within this short period, turned Africa’s biggest and fastest growing economy to a shrinking one. Crashing the GDP from about 7.0% to 2.4%, Inflation jumping to 11.6% from 9%, over 2 million Nigerians losing their jobs, FDI dropped by over 85%, Maternal and Infant mortality is at all time high as result of poverty, malnutrition and diseases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by ayemerbarth: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
The answer dey Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Poll count

Buhari 17
Mugabe 1

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The World's Most Incompetent President Or Prime Minister by 400billionman: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Some people just useless.

He did it before, he has done it again.

Never joke with HISTORY.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife – Bola Tinubu / See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary / Bafarawa's Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.