Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) (37472 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2016
WHERE ARE THOSE 4KIN ARMED ROBBERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM? MTCHEEEWWWW!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Kabeeru(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2016
This attention seeking senator should also learn from his quote of Obama taking third role seat during sunday church service, and stop parading his questionable acquired wealth.

Shikooo
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by locosis007(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Expensive posh car. Dino pls remember your constituency oh.. Flex on sha
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2016
But what biz does dis guy do besides politics?
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by hotspec(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2016
yes na d same guy

Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by PROPHETmichael: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
wildQuincy:
Nice one DINO grin
I have a serious crush on this man but its just that he's a member of APC! I don't want any man lying to me always cheesy

He's actually one of the few members of APC that tells it the way it is regardless of whose ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by cava: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm at this economic hard time and as senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Some one who so many youths look up to. Is that the example he can give?. Most time we preach another thing and live another. A public figure of such magnitude should know better. Dino you no try. At all

Publicly displaying this kind of life style.Is your hard earned money I know but the youths that are looking up to you what message do you pass
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by nurusystem(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
oleeeeeeeee
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Catastrophe1: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2016
how did we get here? this is no news.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by nervegasfarts: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Proffdada:
It only happens when poor man hits jackpot undecided

Btw that's not a sport car. It's either amphibious vehicle or a bathtub on wheels undecided

It must've been on his BUCKET list grin

That's a Polaris Slingshot! About $26k. Nice recreation vehicle! Not your everyday toyota or benz!

So you are right, its on his bucket list. Mine as well smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Oga Dino is madly in love with fast cars

Enjoy cool
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by greggng: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Be honest with urself. U like his money.women and money is like bread and butter

wildQuincy:
Nice one DINO grin
I have a serious crush on this man but its just that he's a member of APC! I don't want any man lying to me always cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by padoc90(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2016
>who the post don epp!!! Poverty everywhere and he's living such a flamboyant life<
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by wildQuincy(f): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2016
greggng:
Be honest with urself. U like his money.women and money is like bread and butter

So you can't even read? Show me where I said in my post that I don't like his money undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by pauloche2000: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2016
My problems with youths of this country instead of them to look at issue critically they'll be sending ok signals to these criminals to kip stealing to impress them, anyway that's not the issue but let's look the means in which these monies were made but rather kip hailing them and that is why dey kip making big request for big salaries n life pension, the question. We shld be asking are we u getting full representation from ur senate or they're representing themselves? Nigerian youths enough is enough Naija... Wen next u see Dino in an open roof like this legislate d use of sachet water n stone him and buy sense to that his big head.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2016
I think Dino may not be a tyrant in the original sense of it! http://www.worldfunfacts.com/2016/06/origin-of-word.html?m=1
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Pyno30: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Our senators of late are a very funny one. We now have a Twitter Senator, and a Celebrity Senator who based on displaying a sport car.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by cruz419(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Dis man can do any how,, dey act lyk small pickin,, well it ur life live it how ever u dim fit!!
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by repogirl(f): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2016
What an ugly contraption. Only someone going through mid life confusion will like this sort of thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by kundam(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Made in china.....Cute car though
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by cruz419(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Dis man can do any how dey act lyk small pickin, well it ur life live it however u dim fit!!
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by rajsuresh(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Some one once said(i think professor wole soyinka) that "the leadership of a people is a function of the people themselves. ...This is Mr Dino,a public office holder,in these hard times, flaunting an expensive automobile...and check out those applauding him. What a pity.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by rajsuresh(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2016
pauloche2000:
My problems with youths of this country instead of them to look at issue critically they'll be sending ok signals to these criminals to kip stealing to impress them, anyway that's not the issue but let's look the means in which these monies were made but rather kip hailing them and that is why dey kip making big request for big salaries n life pension, the question. We shld be asking are we u getting full representation from ur senate or they're representing themselves? Nigerian youths enough is enough Naija... Wen next u see Dino in an open roof like this legislate d use of sachet water n stone him and buy sense to that his big head.
You said it all.You totally hit the nail on the head.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2016
asumo12:
What's the name of this ride?

Anyone
its nt a car its a motorcycle polaris slingshot
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by DonCortino: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt]Ride on Dino baba, ko Kan aiye.....
God punish poverty
Haters can go and jump inside Atlantic ocean
[/size]
When I see comments like this I know there is no hope for nigeria, this country can NEVER be great. Its not a course but the obvious.

How can senators use the money meant to develop their constituencies to enrich themselves and even flaunt the ill gotten wealth on the face of masses and some idi0ts will be praising and hailing them! It really baffles me. Shm!
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
cool groovy!

SEE MORE OF HIS CUSTOMIZED MACHINES @@ http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/07/senator-dino-melaye-takes-ride-in-his.html
Imagine, senator of federal Republic of Nigeria, no commonsence, see exhibiting foolishness. Why not hide yourself. This is why you ran to apc where buhari supports his team stealing. OLE.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by UIA04(f): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
psychologist:
Just Maka sure off Somebori will come and be driving open roof under the hot sun
Don't mind the agbaya
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Baby senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
That's a SLINGSHOT
Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by ideylaff: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2016
temitemi1:
Forget abt beef dino shabi groove jarey grin

Money in the midst of abject poverty especially ill gotten money is nothing but a shame and not one to be admired

That's my take on this all

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) by Jobabori(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2016
DonCortino:

When I see comments like this I know there is no hope for nigeria, this country can NEVER be great. Its not a course but the obvious.

How can senators use the money meant to develop their constituencies to enrich themselves and even flaunt the ill gotten wealth on the face of masses and some idi0ts will be praising and hailing them! It really baffles me. Shm!
Nigeria will still be great again ant it will be. A prophet who prophesied that his countrymen will soon die of famine will not feed his own children with stones. Though issues in Nigeria can be provoking but we should have control over our tongues. Those youth hailing Dino over undue displayed of wealth are unknowingly cursing their future. Do not let their ignorance provoke you as they are burying their future in misery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani / Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.