Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,608 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Open Letter To The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Presidency (707 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Presidency by apholaby007(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENCY
Languishing in pain,beat of sorrows,gunshot of wars,words of deceit,music of freedom,eagles of corruption,everyone for himself
You gave us your words so we could give you our vote;we came out in masses to support you just for our unborn children to experience a better Nigeria CHANGE.
A poor Nigerian under the past government can be assured on a 3 square meal now even an average man struggles to get crumbs.
We are suffering the presidency are smiling in Aso-rock.
Patient is all they scream,but for how long are we going to be patient will my unborn children meet this suffering?we are going through hell even the light at the end of the tunnel as been put off;no hope in sight

We are not seeing any improvement:slow and steady they say wins the race but your adminstration is sluggish
We want to relocate to Ghana and other developing country that are more developed than Nigeria.
Bring back our fuel to 65naira and see if things won't change
Better still give the general public your direct contact cos as it is now only your children are smiling
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by xana101: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
I just HATE this country Nigeria!
I hate our leaders. Past and present leaders.
I hate GEJ, he had d opportunity to make Nigeria better for 6 yrs.
I hate PMB for he lack directions. The country has gone backward in his time. I see pple suffering every day, I almost cry! I can not help them cos I need help too.
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by lwise(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2016
It's getting serious we can't pretend anymore.

Bought 2 slices of fried plantain (dodo) @ N50 on Wednesday ...

Just don't understand how we get to this stage.

I was told a family woman was begging a neighbour to buy her a N100 vegetable (ugwu)
in the market just to feed her family.
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Things fall apart only in Nigeria, indeed was a con3
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2016
My brother, even the rich can't help the poor anymore, how will u beg someone who is almost broke too.. No cheerful giver again, this government are playing us real games, no corruption is bein fought but just to divert our attentions,#buharibringbackourfuel@87
lwise:
It's getting serious we can't pretend anymore.

Bought 2 slices of fried plantain (dodo) @ N50 on Wednesday ...

Just don't understand how we get to this stage.

I was told a family woman was begging a neighbour to buy her a N100 vegetable (ugwu)
in the market just to feed her family.
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by xana101: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
No cheerful giver again. Okada man was complaining to me yesterday how Okada parts had gone up 50 percent higher. He said he almost committed suicide. He have 4 children. He had to move them to Govt sch and move to a one room face me house. Feeding and housing is the biggest problem right now in Nig.
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by greatgod2012(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2016
A poor woman (apology for this word, we're all poor anyway, one way or the other) came to ask for something from me yesterday, which was the sallah day. She said she has never experieced what she experienced during this year Ramadan. She said people use to give her good stuffs, clothing materials, money, et all that she normally use to celebrate the sallah, but this year's own is different, that nobody gave her anything, instead, everyone was complaining how hard things are, how unfavorable the economy is.....bla, bla,bla.

What I'm trying to bring out of this is that things are so hard to the extent that there is no more cheerful giver, everyone now feels like they are being spiritually attacked.

My neighbor has abandoned his car since last week, taking okada up and down with his kids, when asked, he said he couldn't cope with the fuel price again.

Recently, my husband has been saying it's like we're going to shift to one car o.

All these stories just to emphasize the hardship in the land.
God help us.
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by apholaby007(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mynd44 and seun have left the country fynestboi is planning of leaving we all all suffering....african china said it all
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by blank(f): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
greatgod2012:

Recently, my husband has been saying it's like we're going to shift to one car o.

You are still in the process? We have shifted to one car and have had to adjust our habits.

Also, these days more people are requesting for help and a lot have lost their jobs. Things are really hard and getting harder.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by xana101: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
I lost my job on Tuesday 8 of Dec. 2015. Including 51 others in d coy.
I sold one of my cars. Remaining d small toyota corolla. Things have been so hard for me. I had to remove my 2 kids from their school to a cheaper sch close to my house. My wife was not happy with my decision to remove them to a lower sch but how do I cope? This Govt is d worst! I just pray God would do something fast to Buhari. I hate him! He's an old fool!
Re: Open Letter To The Presidency by xprezboy: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
apholaby007:
OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENCY
Languishing in pain,beat of sorrows,gunshot of wars,words of deceit,music of freedom,eagles of corruption,everyone for himself
You gave us your words so we could give you our vote;we came out in masses to support you just for our unborn children to experience a better Nigeria CHANGE.
A poor Nigerian under the past government can be assured on a 3 square meal now even an average man struggles to get crumbs.
We are suffering the presidency are smiling in Aso-rock.
Patient is all they scream,but for how long are we going to be patient will my unborn children meet this suffering?we are going through hell even the light at the end of the tunnel as been put off;no hope in sight

We are not seeing any improvement:slow and steady they say wins the race but your adminstration is sluggish
We want to relocate to Ghana and other developing country that are more developed than Nigeria.
Bring back our fuel to 65naira and see if things won't change
Better still give the general public your direct contact cos as it is now only your children are smiling
With sincerity , purposeful and unity of definition, I will define Northeocracy as a concept of hausa-fulani hegemony, with sole mandate of enslaving the people of southern Nigerian, incorporating the element of divide and rule tactics with utmost agenda of enriching the North via allocation of oil blocks to the kaduna and sokoto mafians.
The concept was initiated by the late sadauna of sokoto, it view the people of southern Nigeria as conquered slaves of late othman Dan fodio.
We ain't see nothing, by the time Buharinedchadz is done with the southerners, we would all know that TINUBU, AMAECHI, OKOROCHA MADE the worst political mistake in the history of mankind.
The next agenda now is total indirect conquest of the south by the NORTH.
Our forefathers called them mumu, Northerner, gambari, here we are being ruled by nonentity hausa-fulani with no oil resources, no human resources but military and political resources.
hater should think twice and tell us a single resource in the north that is being controlled by a southerner.
All the university in northern Nigeria were pioneered by the southerners, today it is an impossible task for an ibo or yoruba to becomes a HOD talkless of a VC.
The wicked hausa fulani civil service now employ southern professionals on contract basis, they will never earn pension. The concept of use them and dump them is still alive.
The sea portsalt in Lagos is dominated by hausa fulani.
ditto, the airport.
the NDLEA, THE DSS, NPA, NPF, THE NA, THE NAF, THE NN, NNPC, FEDERAL INLAND WATER WAY, FIRS, NEPC, NSE, SEC, NIS, NCS, NSCDC, NPS, NIPOST, DMI.
Just to mentioned but a few.
The hausa -fulani in their widest dream would never allow a southerner to rules over their resources.
It was that Bad, that wicked Buharinedchadz muted the idea of creating a grazing routes for a private business.Haters, should ask themselves, if the proceeds from cattle rearing would be distributed as IGR?
Buharinedchadz government has finally killed the spirit of federal character which was initially initiated on the ground that the hausa-fulani people lack required qualifications and man power to work in the federal civil service.
Today, our certificateless president told the whole world that two states from the south got no qualified person for ambassadorial posts.
What an irony of a Nation?
If the British had amalgamated this nation coz of their selfish interest, May the judgement of God visits the United Kingdom before the end of this century, may they become disunited Kingdom.
This suffering is too much in Nigeria, hope is dead, optimism is dead, Favouritism and nepotism are the orders of the day.
Who will rescue the southerners from the wickedness of hausa-fulani hegemony?
SOUTHERNERS, UNITE AND FIGHT THIS NEO COLONIALISM.
THE PEOPLE OF FORMER YUGOSLAVIA FOUGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM
SOUTHERN SUDAN DID SAME THING,
BANGLADESH AND PAKISTAN GOT LIBERATED FROM INDIAN .
LET'S UNITE AND SAY CAPITAL YES TO RESOURCE CONTROL.
IF THE HAUSA -FULANI WERE THE ONE WITH CRUDE OIL, THERE WOULD BE NO COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA TODAY.
MAY THE HOST OF HEAVEN SEES US THROUGH AS WE RAISE OUR VOICE IN UNISON AND SAY NO TO NEO COLONIALISM IN FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE NORTH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Receives Kelvin Omoruyi Who Trekked From Oluku To Benin / 7 Reasons Why President Buhari's Appointments Tilt Towards The North / Amaechi Corruption Profile AND How He Corruptly Sponsor Buhari's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.