Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time (966 Views)

Top 10 Rappers In Nigeria / Hip-hop Is 44 — A Look At The 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / Best Top 10 Rappers From Northern(Arewa), Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time by 0ubenji(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2016
Music station, Nigezie has put together a list of the top
10 Nigerian rappers of all time.
According to them, the evolution of rap music in Nigeria has
seen major input from the contributions of indigenous
rappers like Dagrin, Olamide and Illbliss who have raised
the bar in the rap game as well as being able to successfully
commercialize the rap game.
Over the years, there has been several arguments about
which Nigerian rapper is the greatest and Nigezie with this
list tries to put the most controversial music industry topics
of all time.
The list takes into account the influence and impact of
Nigerian rap artists in the music industry.

See their top ten rappers of all time below:
Eldee.
Ice Prince.
M.I Abaga.
Modenine.
Vector.
Phyno.
Olamide.
Bouqui.
Ruggedman.
Dagrin.

Do you agree with the list?
Re: NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time by DesChyko: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2016
If you consider the definition of rock hard core rap at its best, you may single out Vector as the realest deal. And there's no Jesse Jags, what the hell? Sauce Kid? Phyno's definitely the king of indigenous rap cool
Re: NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time by 0ubenji(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
DesChyko:
If you consider the definition of rock hard core rap at its best, you may single out Vector as the realest deal. And there's no Jesse Jags, what the hell? Sauce Kid? Phyno's definitely the king of indigenous rap cool
I quite share same view with u on vector..but u seem nt to care bou dagrin wen u careless stated phyno as 'king of indigenous rap'
Re: NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time by DesChyko: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2016
0ubenji:

I quite share same view with u vector..but u seem nt to care bou dagrin wen u careless stated phyno as 'king of indigenous rap'

Sentiments put Da Grin where he is today. If you come to the contents of their deliveries, you'ld see that Phyno's lyrics are more hood in the rap concept than Da Grin's. I hear both languages.
Re: NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time by jojothaiv(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Boogey etal need to know to work and Zamani/Olamide are singers..
Re: NIGERIAN TOP 10 Rappers Of All Time by onakevin(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Olamide, Phyno and Ice Prince don't rap anymore. They are Afro-pop stars.

(1) (Reply)

Download Full Album Here : The Glory - Olamide / New Music : Simi -smile For Me Prod By Oscar / LISTEN: New Hit Music By Mr Lukeson Title 'dogo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.