Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (24476 Views)

Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Breaking: Fayose In Trouble As Anti-fayose Protest Rocks Ekiti [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by sukkot: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
comffy:
I am sure he won't finish his tenure. immunity no longer cover him. We don't want him again. Omo ale jatijati
CHOP KNUCKLE

all the big mouth thiefs are falling one by one. first nnamdi kanu and then metuh and FFK and now FAYOSE. ooweeeeeee buhari we salute thee oh ye silencer of the loquacious and pugnacious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by chimeziepaul: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
kossyablaze:
They should just auction ekiti on olx make we hear word jor

U made me laugh out bro, lol
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by clickwtB(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ekiti ketans eyes don open @last!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
These pictures I'm seen here don't really represent anything to me but wait a minute those from that state that I have read their comment honestly you guys I'm ashamed of you so are you telling me now APC that has relegated themselves to nothing but a clowns and liars is what you want right now Or will you open your eyes as educated as you are to join the league of Hausa/Fulani servants or worshipers If other tribe called you slaves now you will be angry it's so sad when I see the Yoruba people I so much respect downgrading themselves so low in this manner it's so shameful. PLEASE WHAT A HELL ARE YOU PROTESTING ABOUT PLEASE GIVE ME ONE REASONABLE REASON

Are you people telling me it's only Ekiti state that has failed to pay salary please name one state from the North that has ever raise their voice against their governor in current Nigeria situation Why are you people behave always so daft sorry to say this. Fayose must go please go where Go so Tinubu can extend his Lordship Go so Hausa Fulani will act as usual master upon you So you are so daft to know all APC want is Fayose death simply because APC don't want anyone to challenge them or criticize them They systematically kept FFK off and Fayose is the next simply to unleashed their reign of terror the more on Nigerians honestly I really sorry for you people this was your usual lifestyle to "rejecting your own and embrace another man things".

Fayose has be the best governor Ekiti has ever had in recent history all what he did before he was maliciously impeached then could not even be manage by any of his predecessors the worst is that big tongue donkey ,outh called Fayemi but now you people carrying useless placard displaying you silliness and stupidity again. Tinubu will come don't worry he will take over again nd turn you all to his subject as he did to Osun, Ogun and Lagos. Fools. This was what you people did then during Shagari NPN and Awo UPN when Omoboriowo turned Ondo State then to war zone to please Shagari I heard lot about that situation then but yet you people don't learn. Abeg make una waka one side plsss.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by kolafolabi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
For real Mr. Fayose cannot adequately fight the F. G alone without 2to3 Governors to support. Just like a snake surrounded by 100 scorpions. Nigerians are surely watching.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by olawandey007(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
it a lie I am presently in ekiti @secetariat there is nothing like anti fayose.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Koncept(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
fayose is a dead man!
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by mikki123(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fake news, please ignore
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by einst3in: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Analysis of the crowd seems to show that different age groups participated in the anti fayose protest compared with the pro fayose ones. Just thinking out loud. You make your judgments.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by awoluyi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
I only saw brown roofs[/quote]. These brown roofs you see are on top of houses built by our grandfathers in the 50s and 60s when some people's grandfathers were living in holes and hatched houses. I am proud that my grandfather built one of those houses in 1931 and today his descendants have beautiful houses across the country. In fact we have third generation of successful men and women unlike the noise making first generation of questionable wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by zomby(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is what happens to you when you are simply stup1d like Ayodele Fayose.

The f00lish man unnecessarily landed himself directly into this mess.
We, Nigerians simply need to do better when electing our leaders...A man with a goat brain like Ayodele Fayose has no business in leading anything.
Here are the reasons why Fayose, a f00lish man remains a bl00dyf00l:
1. He was impeached by OBJ's administration and still has several unresolved cases (corruption, murder etc.) pending in the court of law
2. His 2014 election victory was rigged (there is a video of him planning the rigging strategy and confirming the outcome)
3. His election was not sponsored by Zenith Bank, it was sponsored by our stolen money (Sambo Dasuki MADE IN CHINA ATM machine)
4. He acquired several mansions all around Lagos and in Dubai (with our stolen money)
5. Prior to his 2014 election victory, Ayodele Fayose had a little bit over N10m in his bank account (confirmed).

Anyone with a .05% brain would think a messy f00l like Ayodele Fayose would have kept his mouth shut and focused more on leading the Ekiti people to the promised land. But no, the senseless f00l wanted to be on the TV, videos and magazines...and insulting the number 1 man (a former military president/ Fulani man) was his token...A suicide move!

I think the dude is pretty much finished.

what an Assss!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by ivandragon: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
what time did this protest take place today? this is certainly from a recent protest but not today...
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
fayose should be stoned or throw pure water sachet.he's not worthy to be a governor. thank u pmb for exposing him ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by tundexijim(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
jrusky:
These pictures I'm seen here don't really represent anything to me but wait a minute those from that state that I have read their comment honestly you guys I'm ashamed of you so are you telling me now APC that has relegated themselves to nothing but a clowns and liars is what you want right now Or will you open your eyes as educated as you are to join the league of Hausa/Fulani servants or worshipers If other tribe called you slaves now you will be angry it's so sad when I see the Yoruba people I so much respect downgrading themselves so low in this manner it's so shameful. PLEASE WHAT A HELL ARE YOU PROTESTING ABOUT PLEASE GIVE ME ONE REASONABLE REASON

Are you people telling me it's only Ekiti state that has failed to pay salary please name one state from the North that has ever raise their voice against their governor in current Nigeria situation Why are you people behave always so daft sorry to say this. Fayose must go please go where Go so Tinubu can extend his Lordship Go so Hausa Fulani will act as usual master upon you So you are so daft to know all APC want is Fayose death simply because APC don't want anyone to challenge them or criticize them They systematically kept FFK off and Fayose is the next simply to unleashed their reign of terror the more on Nigerians honestly I really sorry for you people this was your usual lifestyle to "rejecting your own and embrace another man things".

Fayose has be the best governor Ekiti has ever had in recent history all what he did before he was maliciously impeached then could not even be manage by any of his predecessors the worst is that big tongue donkey ,outh called Fayemi but now you people carrying useless placard displaying you silliness and stupidity again. Tinubu will come don't worry he will take over again nd turn you all to his subject as he did to Osun, Ogun and Lagos. Fools. This was what you people did then during Shagari NPN and Awo UPN when Omoboriowo turned Ondo State then to war zone to please Shagari I heard lot about that situation then but yet you people don't learn. Abeg make una waka one side plsss.

For ur mind now u don talk o.. Would u rather shield ur child for stealing so he will milk u dry all because he's ur son.. See all those stunts put up by Fayose in the name of stomach infrastructure is just to win ppl's heart and divert their attention from what is expected of good governance.. Fayose has never bin in the news for laudable projects except for eating kpomo by the road side.. The problem with u Igbos is u don't hold ur ppl responsible for ur predicaments rather u wuld prefer to blame others.. it doesn't matter if Fayose is a son or not if it will take an outsider to do it right then so be it who cares.... Sum1 who has past records of crime all over him or u think there is no iota of truth in all the allegations against him in the past..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SaffronSpice: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose seems to be a pain in the wizened asses of these APShit members that they have to try everything possible to attack &distract him lipsrsealed.

Pathetic. Not a fan tho',but we need him to keep challenging these false-change crusaders since the others lack the guts to do so.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by babatopthope: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Are these not old pictures?... That's by the way.

See these paid protesters... Sorry guys, Even if all of you team up with DSS, EFCC and APC, You can't remove Fayose Illegally. I expect Fayose supporters to reciprocate.

Fayose, Keep up the good work. The real Ekiti people are behind you, Not these political jobbers I see all over the place.
I'm among the people protesting now..no any sponsor u can tell us what we want in our state fayose is a thief
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by smartograpy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
EasternActivist:
Lol. Foolish people that thinks that removing fayose will increase oil money allocated to them for being a lazy ass...

If they can use this effort, strength and zeal in embarking in this political foolishness to go and farm. I don't think there will be need for this sophisticated joblessness.

what is this one saying for christ sake.my Aunt is a worker of Ekiti state after 35 years of service she has not receive her gratutude ,if you see how we are feeding here in Ekiti you wont sit down and be comenting foolishly
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by zomby(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
It is confirmed that Fayose is already planning his escape strategy...If things continue this way, the dude may disappear by the end of summer time. The dastard has done it before, so, doing it again will not be a big deal.

There is nothing worse than a loudmouthed person who is also a coward.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by adeorojo: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
O God arise and deliver our land from these politicians, before what EKITI are noted for are success story and brilliance performance in all sectors. I felt like crying for this Land which the honour and the glory continue to go down daily. when are will going to move forward. What we need for this Land is prayer not all PDPMANIA AND APCMANIA in which youth are been given 2,000 naira to bury their glory. Can you ever see the children of the so called political leader leading any of these political rallies. Any youth above 18years of age shouting at the back of any politician is a dam fool who never think of his tomorrow.
EKITI THINK! EKITI RONU! EKITI PRAY TO RECOVER YOUR LOST GLORY. IT IS HIGH TIME WE CRY TO THE LORD TO DELIVER US FROM KARIKASHOP POLITICIANS.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by smartograpy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
subterfuge:
Unbelievable!!!
I thought FAYOSE was their anointed MESSIAH
FAYOSE IS A SAINT NA,.
Fayose is a wolf in sheep clothing bro.Whould you believe that the protest that some students made in soladirity with Fayose last week, the students were paid 500 per person so tell me which money did they used to pay the students
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by fuke(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
olapluto:
Fayose bring out rice. These people will fall in line and sing your praises. Ekiti oniresi.

I am an Ekiti man but i like this.
Ekiti oniresi, that is what we are.
Alatenuje
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by everozone: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Will this latest gimmick and desperation by APC followers who never saw anything good in whatever Fayose does,deter him?It is obvious that this futile protest was sponsored by the State and Abuja chapters of APC.But they are just wasting their time.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Sigo86(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:
Is this a current agitation or what?, i know some of these pix to be old!

Doubting Thomas.... The protest got 2Ado-ekiti garage when I was abt heading to Lagos... It's a current picture.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by fuke(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
jrusky:

You are a disgrace to your teachers.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Sigo86(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
subterfuge:
THIS NUMBER IS NEARLY LIKE THE WHOLE OF EKITI STATE.
HOW CAN ANY ONE BRIBE THIS KIND OF CROWD?

I wonder ooo
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by tobsidan1: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Are these not old pictures?... That's by the way.

See these paid protesters... Sorry guys, Even if all of you team up with DSS, EFCC and APC, You can't remove Fayose Illegally. I expect Fayose supporters to reciprocate.

Fayose, Keep up the good work. The real Ekiti people are behind you, Not these political jobbers I see all over the place.

I pity u ooo.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by BERNIMOORE: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Silvofitz:
[s]EKITI ARISE! A CLARION CALL TO ALL EKITI STAKEHOLDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!
It's high time we put aside our political differences, our political affiliations and whatever that separate us, and cleaved to that which would guarantee good governance, and alleviate the sufferings of our kinspersons in Ekiti land. It's high time we stood for good governance. It's high time we realized the reason for our desire for a change of baton during the administration of Dr. Fayemi. It's high time we stopped talking of political parties. We cannot pretend not to know that all is not well with our dear state. And no one should remind anyone that it's a general phenomenon all over the country, Nigeria.
If the current trails of accusation against our incumbent governor, His Excellency Ayodele Fayose, are true; it's high time we rebuked him.
Whichever way it's used to expose any form of self-enrichment or stealing of our commonwealth is acceptable. Be it witch-hunt, persecution, or prosecution. As long as it's established that our money was stolen, it's an injustice against Ekiti people.
It's time to let the world know that, The people of Ekiti extraction, who know Fayose right from the beginning: his hay days at the motor park in Molete/Challenge Ibadan, his shoddy stint at Ibadan Polytechnic and the attendant OND/HND certificate drama, his first advent in Ekiti state house and his inglorious exit, his alleged backdoor second advent, and his impending doom, if found guilty; cannot be moved by any antics.
We should let the world know what we want is good governance, and whosoever can give that to us is welcomed irrespective of his political party. It's time to let the world know that Most of the people singing the praises of corrupt politicians are either people of questionable character, or people who are innocently ignorant, or people who depend on politics for a living.
A true born Ekiti with intact integrity does not celebrate stealing , mediocrity, or sycophancy.
Our Dear Governor Fayose should know that time is the decider of all things. If he's stolen, time will tell.
In the end, the truth would be exposed. And it would leave no one in doubt. It's a matter of time.
The clock is ticking. The time is fast approaching. The day of reckoning is here!
If the son of the next neighbor is stealing, does that make it unnecessary to chastise my own son for stealing? If it's proven, whether by witch-hunt, persecution or prosecution that Fayose has stolen, he must be made to face the wrath of the law .
It's time we stop interfering with government investigators.
And we must know, that if this administration shields any corrupt persons in Ekiti by virtue of political alliances, another administration would come and do justice to that. Who ever knew that those who were eating our yam yesterday could be made to vomit them today?
We are Ekiti! We are honorable people.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.[/s]
[size=14pt]BUSTED![/size]

you brought your stupidity here!

Protesters are mainly Pained APC supporters and do not represent the Ekiti people.

Fayose met 19APC lawmakers and he dealt with them and no single sit in all 26 house members bore APC, we expect their supporters to come out led by Taiwo Olatunbosun APC spokesman!..
Fayose=26, Apc=0
LGA;PDP=16, APC=0
SENATE PDP=3 APC=0
REPS;PDP=6 APC=0

Taiwo Olatunbosun is humiliated Already by Fayose such that he had to buy cardboards and marker and write what Tinubu dictated to him on phone, and distribute to only ikere-ekiti indigenes that came to Ado that are not up to 0.3% of ekiti, Taiwo olatunbosun could not afford printed barners, and could not hide from camera that picked him. what a poor job
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photo-ekiti-apc-spokesperson-spotted.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by everozone: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Too many crises in one nation under d watchful eyes of one man called Buhari.He should bury his head in shame.Come 2019,we will cast him into deep blue sea just like Jonah in d Bible.He is a curse and we must heal our land of d curse come 2019.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by alowonle02(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:
Is this a current agitation or what?, i know some of these pix to be old!
This was what happened in Ado dis morning. Though the anti Fayose protest was championed by APC in d state but d pictures above is current ones.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Oksman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
alowonle02:

This was what happened in Ado dis morning. Though the anti Fayose protest was championed by APC in d state but d pictures above is current ones.

Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Giverz: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmm! Indeed, the change Ekiti needs rest with Ekiti people. This is a signal to Fayose that he doesnt own the Ekitians as he always claim.

Im sure Fayose ' the prophet of doom 'will say this crowed is pohotoshoped or organised by Buhari.

Shioooor!
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by alowonle02(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

[size=14pt]BUSTED![/size]

you brought your stupidity here!

Protesters are mainly Pained APC supporters and do not represent the Ekiti people.

Fayose met 19APC lawmakers and he dealt with them and no single sit in all 26 house members bore APC, we expect their supporters to come out led by Taiwo Olatunbosun APC spokesman!..
Fayose=26, Apc=0
LGA;PDP=16, APC=0
SENATE PDP=3 APC=0
REPS;PDP=6 APC=0

Taiwo Olatunbosun is humiliated Already by Fayose such that he had to buy cardboards and marker and write what Tinubu dictated to him on phone, and distribute to only ikere-ekiti indigenes that came to Ado that are not up to 0.3% of ekiti, Taiwo olatunbosun could not afford printed barners, and could not hide from camera that picked him. what a poor job
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photo-ekiti-apc-spokesperson-spotted.html
Didn't u see foul playing from ur above comment. I can bet it with you dat d june 21 election was manipulated by Fayose and then ex president Jonathan cos isn't possible for someone to defeat incumbent governor without wining his constituency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Removes Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka As House Of Reps Member / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / Dickson Consoles Buratai, Bichi And Modu-Sheriff Over Death Of Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.