Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend (27961 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by AdoraAmadi: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHiKhbdA96y/

Banky W has revealed in a heartwarming birthday message to Toolz how he passed an opportunity to date Toolz and instead, sister-zoned the beautifully endowed media personality and played the matchmaker between her and his best friend, Tunde Demuren.

Read the story he shared on Instagram. Fans however demanded to know why he couldn't find love for himself since he was this successful at matchmaking. Toolz and Tunde had revealed they met on Twitter. Read here. Another set of fans demanded to know which story they should now believe - the twitter story vs the matchmaking story.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/banky-w-reveals-how-he-sister-zoned.html

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by BEENUEL(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2016
!!!!!!! grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by iamVirus(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
nex5!!!
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
hmm

and i sister zoned Michelle Obama undecided

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by stano2(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
OK.... NEXT!!!
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
ALL THeSe SHILLT IS NOT OUR BUSINESS

12 Likes

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Ladycloud(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
They shuu be zoning themselves upandown.. Adepiero u already know where I zoned you wink
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by gunther6(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
How sure are we, that egbon has not DEBE~ZONED aunty Toolzs. lipsrsealed Banky my Mentor!!!!!!! grin

Wetin concern you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by veekid(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
What's he insinuating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Ladycloud(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
gunther6:

Wetin concern you?
you sef.. Ameebor.. Wetin concine you??

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Cruxader(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
sister zoned indeed....Lol
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Tah if i hear say una no fcvk first.and if truly una no fvck then banky is either gay or impotent..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by petux(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
hhjb
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by freshness2020: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
We will soon hear father zoned.
Don't know where they are coining this English from!

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by STILESGANG: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
The matchmaker who can't find a wife for himself...Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by BEENUEL(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
gunther6:

Wetin concern you?
no vess, how far wink
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by brainbox1000(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Kondomatic(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Anticorruption:
hmm

and i sister zoned Michelle Obama undecided
Are you aware that lying is corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by BEENUEL(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
thank You ma'am, the dude nah Ekekunrin grin
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Dandsome: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Okay

Thanks to God he didn't PVSSY-zone her.

Damn!!! Did I just type that nonsense up there ?

I can't believe my fingers could betray me to this extent. I'm disappointed.

Mtcheeeew

Walks outta thread.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by lapazi(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
story story....just two comments and bamm front page...ebi like the mode dey sleep anyway....next angry
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Fresia01(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
OK...we have heard...what should we now do about ur fantastically unimportant story

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by agoadiv(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
never give up banky, i bliv u can still get married even now that ur life is repelling wife materials

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Ladycloud(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
thank You ma'am, the dude nah Ekekunrin grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by agoadiv(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
bankys first child b like

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by adepiero: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
They shuu be zoning themselves upandown.. Adepiero u already know where I zoned you wink
South West zone grin
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nasri100(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Banky why you lying? Banky why you lying? Hmmm oh my god, Banky!

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by sweetetlove(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
lol@ sister zoned.. biko when will I be sister zoned to get my prince charming
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
buhari maka why?
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Ladycloud(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
adepiero:
South West zone grin
lmao grin... It's South East zone oo
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by gunther6(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:

Is it your time of the month? You prolly have blood coming out of your wherevers you need to attended to undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years / What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.