Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (606 Views)

I Am Searching For Suppliers To Distribute Their Products / Looking For Suppliers/distributors Or Marketers For Educational Materials / Food Stuff Supply Opportunity For Suppliers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by OJenterprise: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: . by AMI3(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
OJenterprise:
We are looking for Suppliers/Distributors or Marketers across the globe for our Educational material. You have no idea how many Students and Scholars need it.

We are also open to partnership. If you think you want to be a Supplier/Distributor for our material, inbox me now.

Email: oj.enterprise@yahoo.com for more details or call 08135275893
I do my business with schools what i don't understand is that what type of educational material you are promoting. You can reach me 08109649068 or amabooks72@gmail.com.

send me the names or details of items you are promoting we can take it up from there.
Re: . by OJenterprise: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2016
AMI3:
I do my business with schools what i don't understand is that what type of educational material you are promoting. You can reach me 08109649068 or amabooks72@gmail.com.

send me the names or details of items you are promoting we can take it up from there.

It is a Chemistry guide for students. The group of Students who need it the most are JUPEB, IJMB, Diploma, pre-degree and 100 level Students. Secondary Students also need it in preparation for Jamb/Utme, Waec and Neco.

The material is very detailed and comprehensive. It is suitable for class and personal studies.

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms / Nigeria’s Economy In Bad Shape – CBN / Lead Generation Through Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.