Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) (40135 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by mapet: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
very stupid man... Jeeez

Hey daft girl,

You just got popular. On the scale of daftness 1-10; I give you 15........Jeez? Sure Jeez!!! How can someone be sincerely daft?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
adenine02:

bros this is wat it feel like in most part of d north now

for the peace

we v seen change

so over to u in d delta

or wherevr u r

may continue to av d sleepless nite u brout on urslef

Shalom

How can you post this?

So, you would've preferred trouble in another part of Nigeria and not the part where you stay?...... Pathetic! just Pathetic!

You think we in the south were happy about the situation in the North?

You think it didn't affect us as well? Or you think if it wasn't properly dealt with it wouldn't have gotten to us over here?.....

I bet you're among the peeps Clamoring for one Nigeria, - well, my bro, what you fail to understand is that whatever you think is going on in Niger Delta will affect you, what am I saying?! It's already affecting you.

You talk about one Nigeria and can't even act it..... Being happy for other peoples predicament

Act your talk!!!
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Awaja(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Keep fooling your self
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by smartograpy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
meaning, people can barely sleep.. And our leaders r traveling upandown...
Is that the meaning of corruption cheesy
Ladycloud:
meaning, people can barely sleep.. And our leaders r traveling upandown...
Is that the meaning of corruption
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
mapet:

Hey daft girl,

You just got popular. On the scale of daftness 1-10; I give you 15........Jeez? Sure Jeez!!! How can someone be sincerely daft?
hey sorry ass nigga... Don't quote me again... Bisch
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by adenine02: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thoniameek:

How can you post this?

So, you would've preferred trouble in another part of Nigeria and not the part where you stay?...... Pathetic! just Pathetic!

You think we in the south were happy about the situation in the North?

You think it didn't affect us as well? Or you think if it wasn't properly dealt with it wouldn't have gotten to us over here?.....

I bet you're among the peeps Clamoring for one Nigeria, - well, my bro, what you fail to understand is that whatever you think is going on in Niger Delta will affect you, what am I saying?! It's already affecting you.

You talk about one Nigeria and can't even act it..... Being happy for other peoples predicament

Act your talk!!!

bros my comment is jus a response to d guy wu say its not a change wen d north c peace

am actually not frm d north

i v only live dir most of my life

so fr my comment

i take dt bak

Shalom
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by isholex: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
And someone will comman say this nation is not fantastically corrupt.. sad
guy u beta shine ur eye nd read through again.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
isholex:
guy u beta shine ur eye nd read through again.
I be u like guy... Pack well ooo
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by danidee10(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
And someone will comman say this nation is not fantastically corrupt.. sad

you well so

Why are you this stupid
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
adenine02:

sorry i tut u av sense

Shalom
Hahahahahaha, bro Abeg don't kill me with laff.
Please check your email, I have replied you,
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
danidee10:

you well so

Why are you this stupid
.... Oga shut up if u don't hv sth to say
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by emmand2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lord save us from karashika
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by reality2019(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
is that the change we voted for?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by mapet: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
hey sorry ass nigga... Don't quote me again... Bisch

Why won't I. You've become a classic example of comprehension-miss-road

...and wtf is bolded grin...... village rat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
mapet:

Why won't I. You've become a classic example of comprehension-miss-road

...and wtf is bolded grin...... village rat grin grin grin grin grin
... Village Bush rat
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by danidee10(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:

You be foolish fool
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by danidee10(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:

You be foolish fool...with your over saturated makeup face...mtcheww gerrara hia....stupid pig!
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
.. I should bury my fine head in shame?? Hell no... How many of ur leaders have buried their heads in shame for saying shii.. Like lai mohammed... And because of a single comment, I should bury my head in shame?? Pls get the hell out

there u go again, out to where?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by chuckdelis: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
the evil that menh do live wit dem.u form boko haram nd u wan sleep ni?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by mapet: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
... Village Bush rat

I assume you're correcting me on how to address you shey? "Bisch" girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Suntzung: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
uwagimboo:
Congrats to Borno people...

The only change I see here Is Hunger, job loss, oppression, increase in petty thief etc..
Dont worry the change would come to ur side soon, so that u can also smile, #CHANGE is moving gradually from one sector to another... remain blessed and shout NIGERIA SAI BABA mai change dole.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by emmyluizzz: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
ExAngel007:
God bless Mr President
ok....wow I love ur pix..looking beautiful
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by emmyluizzz: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Drabeey:
Indeed. Eni ija o deba lo pa are ee lokunrin ( he who hasn't been to war, calls himself a man )

God bless you our president who is rathet bent on making Nigeria better than sharing money like Santa....

I won't pass without saying this..

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari
because i believe in his charisma
especially this trying time. I voted GEJ
out because my believe in him elapsed
and i personally can tolerate him no
more. If by virtue of time and perseverance, i
think president Buhari still have
enough time to do the work i voted
him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they
count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are
himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere
shut up....Pple like u are those dat voted for GEJ.....stop saying trash here...fool
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by ozodimgba(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2016
This 1 no be small Danborno e go soon be Dansokwuotou. I mean make una no dey keey our christian brodas & 6ters up north. Otherwise, God don vex already shedding blood no be beans. Innocent blood avange for itself though God will still judge, reward or punish every soul accordingly. The feeling of Bokoharam is what Christians are specifically feeling in the northern states for one irrelevant reason(s) or the other, b4 we were born. Imagine severing someone's head, a woman @ dat for reason best known to them. They should pray Nigeria survives this hard time it is passing. Thank God peace is coming back to borno state & other states so affected by bokoharam insurgence. This peace also shall be permanent only if u stop to kill christians in the north. Peace shall also prevail in other states in Nigeria, whosoever dat doesn't want peace in our con3 Nigeria let the katakata they hapen inside his family. So Danbrukutu abi na wetin help me tell ur brodas.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by kvngveektour(m): 2:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Shut up there
Pyno30:
What you seek is what you get. You ask for change. And you gat Change. Enjoy it.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by amtaken(f): 4:59am On Jul 08, 2016
So you want Aishaburton to read this and add you in her pay roll?

Continue.

Drabeey:
Indeed. Eni ija o deba lo pa are ee lokunrin ( he who hasn't been to war, calls himself a man )

God bless you our president who is rathet bent on making Nigeria better than sharing money like Santa....

I won't pass without saying this..

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari
because i believe in his charisma
especially this trying time. I voted GEJ
out because my believe in him elapsed
and i personally can tolerate him no
more. If by virtue of time and perseverance, i
think president Buhari still have
enough time to do the work i voted
him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they
count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are
himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by amtaken(f): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2016
How many you don sell as you dey zombie dey go?

Mxm.

JayJohnson:
Wailers how market?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by chysam: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:
This is real CHANGE grin

Fry pan to Fire grin

No! It is pure tolerance in place,mutual understanding and harmony.Care for all,love for all irrespective of origin.
So on the contrary it is actually from worse to good. Only if biafrauds and IPOBians could understand the true meaning of your photo.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2016
chysam:

No! It is pure tolerance in place,mutual understanding and harmony.Care for all,love for all irrespective of origin.
So on the contrary it is actually from worse to good. Only if biafrauds and IPOBians could understand the true meaning of your photo.

You're right
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2016
amtaken:
How many you don sell as you dey zombie dey go?

Mxm.

When you get home, please ask your elders
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Pyno30: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2016
kvngveektour:
Shut up there
Open Up there.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by amtaken(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dry.

JayJohnson:

When you get home, please ask your elders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured) / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.