Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) (2703 Views)

Keep Vigil On Ekiti, Arise And Fight For Our People :says-fayose / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / Fayose Sacks All Ekiti Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Alexikarri: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
wadetaw202:
So, what evidence do you have? The one presented by EFCC? I mean the same efcc controlled by buhari, the same efcc that doesn't think amechi is corrupt because amechi financed buhari's election?

And has fayemi cleared himselfof the corruption charges against him?

The fayemi you are codedly campaigning for is corrupt. Why not rebuke fayemi first if you are not another politically-biased soul?

Let me make it clear to you that a fayemi candidacy or popularity will never sell in ekiti. With the shoddy job the Daura President is doing, APC candidacy is dead on arrival. Watch out for Edo election for confirmation.

https://www.naij.com/549532-ministerial-list-close-buharis-associates-fail-anti-corruption-test.html
Buhari is the president, if you do any how, you see any how, EFCC is at your door, we want our welth back
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
wadetaw202:
So, what evidence do you have? The one presented by EFCC? I mean the same efcc controlled by buhari, the same efcc that doesn't think amechi is corrupt because amechi financed buhari's election?

And has fayemi cleared himselfof the corruption charges against him?

The fayemi you are codedly campaigning for is corrupt. Why not rebuke fayemi first if you are not another politically-biased soul?

Let me make it clear to you that a fayemi candidacy or popularity will never sell in ekiti. With the shoddy job the Daura President is doing, APC candidacy is dead on arrival. Watch out for Edo election for confirmation.

https://www.naij.com/549532-ministerial-list-close-buharis-associates-fail-anti-corruption-test.html

Amechi OLE EFCC but SLEEPING AND SNORING to see petition against him since AUGUST 2015 and they say they are fighting Curruption grin grin grin grin EFCC Stamped AMECHI'S petition as ''RECEIVED'' But Buhari anti curruption crusade went snoring!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
POLITICIANS ARE SERVANTS, Not Demi-gods.

I know it would be unthinkable for people like @Nicholas007, @Wadetaw202, @Frankline5, @Beraimoore, et al; that it's possible to live a good live without having anything to do with any politicians. They need to know that there are many people with good jobs, honest jobs, and who need not bow down to any politicians in order to survive. It's embarrassing the way people polarize every argument along political lines.
Let me make it clear here and now, we are not all politicians. I'm not a politician. I'm a seeker of good governance. So, I don't see any politician as my role model. I don't see politicians as Demi-gods. So, I don't worship them. I see them as Servants of the masses. Because that's what they told us they wanna be when they came to ask for our votes. And if they don't serve well, I criticize them. Some of us have better jobs and even receive better salaries than some of the so called politicians. We respect their office, though. But if they abuse the office, we criticize them. We recommend them for investigation and prosecution. And if found guilty, they should be sent to jail, like any other criminals.
It's ridiculous the way some people, who even live below poverty line, worship these politicians. It could only be due to two reasons: either lack of self-esteem or absolute ignorance. In Nigeria today, politicians are our worst enemies. They keep deceiving the masses. They work on their psychic. They eat corn with you by the road side. You go home happy with bloated tummy, and they get home, wash the rubbish they have eaten with you from their mouth, and settle down with delicious meals. They plait your hair with your thread by the road side, and send their wives to the best salon. Your kids are in those dilapidated schools, even some of you dropped out from schools, but their kids are in the best private schools, home and abroad. You're the thugs risking your lives, but their kids move with security. They climb okada with you, to make you feel important, and use your taxes to buy the latest cars for their kids and cronies. And yet, you want us to join you to worship them. Never!
Servants are rewarded, or honored after the successful completion of service. It's only in politics, especially in corrupt countries, where servants are rewarded, even when he has not done anything.

In one of my write-ups, on Nairaland , in June 10, 2016, I posited that politicians are liabilities, and not assets. See the write up below. So it's embarrassing when I express my view, and some political jobbers begin to present oral diarrhea.

These political jobbers should allow us to talk to our Servants. We need to put them on their toes. The money they spend is our collective money. Their lives, their families and their businesses survive on tax payers' money. Their sustenance depend on our commonwealth. Some of them were even poor, jobless, and of little education before we gave them the opportunity to serve us. They should be grateful to us. They should even worship us! They are our servants! So, they are accountable to us. That's my mentality.

Are Politicians Liabilities Or Assets? See What Ben Carson Said (photo) by Silvofitz: 11:32am On Jun 10
Who invented electricity? Who invented telephone? Who invented television , radio, etc? Who were the brains behind the pyramid of Egypt, the groundnut pyramid of Kano? Etc.
How come we think politicians could be the solution to our nation's problems. "Who politicians don epp"?
To me, politicians are liabilities, and not assets. Imagine 25% of our budget officially allocated to service less than 500 politicians in a population of over 170million. "Who dem epp"?
What's your opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikere Gorge Dam: A Long Forgotten Dream - A Reminder / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. / We’ll Actualize Biafra Without Shooting A Gun – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.