Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos (32021 Views)

Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dedons: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kk
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by oochi123(f): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Imagine! They re from the same state.Alachi to that police officer.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by francizy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
I guess the change is only positive in the areas of insurgency (after BH decided to drop their arms and embrace peace after their mediator and mentor became president) in Bornu. But in every other aspects of the country and other states like SW, SE, NC, change has been disastrous. From Fulani herdsmen massacres to Army killings of unarmed protesters, to Militancy resurgence, to police brutality, to other forms of insecurities like armed robberies, kidnapping, rape, ritual, etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by banmee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Until the police embraces militarisation, this may never end soon. On Wazobia FM today where they hosted a police chief, people were just reporting the various evil deeds of the police. And I wonder what their mission was again. To protect or to endanger. Their laws and conduct needs to be completely revamped.

The problem with the Nigerian police is that they are filled with Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by SHAIBULIAR: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Going for the burial of his sister he now died?na wa o.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Enesi47: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Balkan:
My God! This APC government is brutal in all ramifications
empty brain, must attach APC in everything? Still attach APC to your personal problem

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Coolcash1: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sorry to say the man died cheaply...He should have given the stupid policeman the money he asked for and go on his way peacefully...Except we want to be deceiving ourselves Nigerian police can never stop collecting bribe regardless of what IG says...You get to their station you see posters saying bail is free but these lunatics will still demand for money....

Yesterday, I was about leaving marina when they stopped me...This was on the road to connect third mainland bridge beside oando filling station...Even though I had all my papers complete but to avoid their delay tactics and end up frustrating me, I just tipped them and drove off.

Please let's be wise...N200 can save your life and prevent your loved ones being thrown into perpetual mourning ..
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
The Nigerian police should be disbanded and none of them allowed to take any other military/security job.

The NSCDC should take over.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Aroh48(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
I preferred to sleep with a viper than a Nigeria police man.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by ehiage27(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
What is wrong with police round the world, first was a white police shooting a black man in Minnesota, now in my own Nigeria again. Make dem Commot Gun of all of dem hand. Make we rack am face to face. Police kill another in Louisiana.... which kind police officer dey dis earth sef..
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Afritop(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
IF PLOICE SPOKESPERSON HEAR THIS NOW, THEY WILL TURN THE STORY AND SAY THAT THE DECEASED WAS STRUGGLING TO DISARM THE POLICEMAN WHICH NOW LED TO AN EXCHANGE OF GUNFIRE
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by ifeanyi83(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
It's such an irony that people who are supposed to protect us have become the very ones taking lives. A very sad development i must say.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Johnsinia(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Coolcash1:
Sorry to say the man died cheaply...He should have given the stupid policeman the money he asked for and go on his way peacefully...Except we want to be deceiving ourselves Nigerian police can never stop collecting bribe regardless of what IG says...You get to their station you see posters saying bail is free but these lunatics will still demand for money....

Yesterday, I was about leaving marina when they stopped me...This was on the road to connect third mainland bridge beside oando filling station...Even though I had all my papers complete but to avoid their delay tactics and end up frustrating me, I just tipped them and drove off.

Please let's be wise...N200 can save your life and prevent your loved ones being thrown into perpetual mourning ..
giving and collecting bribe is corruption and a sin as a christain
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Femich18(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Balkan:
APC again? Lol...we know what you want from people like you here...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by wirinet(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't feigning helplessness. Contact the office of the public defender with your evidence and report the case at http://familysupportng.com/?page_id=301

You can also use the Police complain contacts in the picture below.

Do it today.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wallade:
Get a good lawyer with the available evidences. I think you have a good case against the Nigerian Police Force
Where can you find a Good Lawyer in Nigeria.... when EFCC's best are losing left right and center.. there is no justice in Nigeria.. if it happens , it is a miracle and once in a blue moon.. i.e is like once in 20 years... remember APO 6, Bola Ige, Funso Williams, VA Elegbede, Omotehinwa, Kudirat.. YOU ARE IN NIGERIA!!! wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by ceasare: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
@Op good you have the details of the officer and their vehicle contact the police CRU whatsapp and twitter page and petition the Commissioner of police and copy the IGP asap.let justice takes its course and for those of us typing Rip and other stuff .lets not let it ends here on nairaland.help re tweet it on twitter,Facebook and other social media site till someone sees this an act .it could be any one tmrw......
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by labamo07(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Proffdada:
some people became stupid or stupidity became a person? undecided
I think stupidity is their birthright...........

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by wickedworld: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
The FG should banne police in this country and they should never be allowed to take any military job so that they will not enter with their criminal act.

If it were to be young guy or agbero we will say maybe he exchange words with police even with that there should be proffessional way to handle it as trained police not resulting to killing because of 200 naira.

Currupt ppl fighting curruption.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Obiwiz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
The other day here, news was rife about the pinna of a certain policeman dat was cut-off by robbers. You guys were sympathizing. On what ground? Can't you recognize karma wen u see it? Do you know how many innocent lives he's damaged directly or indirectly? Nigerians ehn, una too dumb abeg. Datz y APC dey use una like dustbin.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Jungleluv5: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Balkan:
So apc killed this man again. Some people are just daft they just open mouth and talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by mrmatt(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
From the names, they are all Idoma people from Benue state. Proper investigation should be carried out. There must be undertone.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Wolex143: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Police don dey vex pass their boundry sha, if we investigate this mata very well na becuz of #20 he killed d man.....
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by adozie(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
What is this tinted glass thing self ? Just another way for police to extort money from citizens who are already suffering.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by DesChyko: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
banmee:

The problem with the Nigerian police is that they are filled with Nigerians.

Nigerians who are at the wrong place at this point in their lives. If only there were comfortably diverse means of making ends meet, that won't be the case.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by banmee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
DesChyko:

Nigerians who are at the wrong place at this point in their lives. If only there were comfortably diverse means of making ends meet, that won't be the case.

Which is why i said "Nigerians". Nigerians are their own architects. Failure or success is up to them. To create a "comfortably diverse means of making ends meet", is up to Nigerians. Not south africans, or Liberians or Zimbabweans. Nigerians.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by goodvision12(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Balkan:
After them go sey police is your friend
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by andyanders: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
May the generation of that Policeman perish in violence. His children will become a curse to him if he eventually gets out of this. Every part of the country, the Nigeria police will park their van and day and night be extorting money to the full glare of the public.. Elderly policemen and their younger ones will be by the roadside and shamelessly be extorting while armed. Since the last IG left, every police station has opened their gates and pushed their men to the roads to be extorting money.

The Federal government and the Police Affairs Commission must investigate this case in order to restore hope to the public, this administration and also the police force.
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos by idupaul: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
An Idoma man going to Idoma land for his Idoma sisters funeral killed by an Idoma police officer extorting travelers near a park frequented by people going to Idoma land ..what a story .. RIP Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) / Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.