Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Best School In Port Harcourt? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best School In Port Harcourt? (1711 Views)

MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why / Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria / Top 11 Best School Of Nursing In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best School In Port Harcourt? by ltsodhi: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
I've heard good things about Norwegian School, Trans Amadi International School and GreenOak. Looking to send our 4 year old next year and wondering if anyone has heard anything on any of the above as good schools in Port Harcourt? Best wishes and thanks
Re: Best School In Port Harcourt? by JosephLucas: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
I havent heard much about Greenoak but Norwegian school is good. Trans Amadi school is one of the best schools in port harcourt for my money. A lot of children we know have been there. Check out their facebook page of ex -students. there seem to be a lot of happy people: https://www./2230365808/
Re: Best School In Port Harcourt? by adebayo195: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Its always important to visit the school and speak to the teachers and get to know if they are just doing it for the money or they really want to develop our next generation. Best school in Port Harcourt.. I don't really knw.
ltsodhi:
I've heard good things about Norwegian School, Trans Amadi International School and GreenOak. Looking to send our 4 year old next year and wondering if anyone has heard anything on any of the above as good schools in Port Harcourt? Best wishes and thanks
Re: Best School In Port Harcourt? by jazzme1: 5:47am On Jan 02, 2021
celias International school is best school in Port Harcourt. They have Crèche, Nursery, Primary and secondary section.

In Celia’s pupils/students are prepare to face the challenges of the future. They are taught various life-skills which guarantees their success in whatever career or profession they find themselves. The school official website is https://celiaschools.com
Re: Best School In Port Harcourt? by mrph: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2021
It depends on what your meaning of best is.
Having said that, I feel you should research CRESTFORTH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

Crestforth International School is a private school offering a hybrid of Cambridge AIE, IEYC and IPC curricular for pre-toddler, toddle, nursery, and primary pupils.

Located in a serene area of Stadium road (off Air Force junction) in ELekahia, near GRA, Crestforth is a top Brithish school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

You may visit them or learn more by visiting their website http://www.crestforth.school
Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2016/2017 Admissions; Get In Here. / Top 10 Most Beautiful Places To Visit Before You Die! / Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.