Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top (45476 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Curves In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Sexy Red Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Justiceleague1: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cherishing:

i didnt wanna quote you on that nnpc fallen tanker thread,but is it true,that referradum will hold 2017?
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Cherishing(f): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justiceleague1:

i didnt wanna quote you on that nnpc fallen tanker thread,but is it true,that referradum will hold 2017?
Yea its true but the Nigeria media will never carry this kind of news and secondly we are yet to hear from the side of the president of Nigeria . But however be the case.. it will hold and there's no going back to it.
You can verify it online
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Justiceleague1: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cherishing:

Yea its true but the Nigeria media will never carry this kind of news and secondly we are yet to hear from the side of the president of Nigeria . But however be the case.. it will hold and there's no going back to it.
You can verify it online
great..but i havent heard anything about it anywhere..any source/link? And i hope we from niger delta are partaking o,arent we? I am benin and have long renounced and rejected nigeria..hope we would be accepted?
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Cherishing(f): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justiceleague1:

great..but i havent heard anything about it anywhere..any source/link? And i hope we from niger delta are partaking o,arent we? I am benin and have long renounced and rejected nigeria..hope we would be accepted?
its in vanguard and sunnews papers online
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cherishing:
its in vanguard and sunnews papers online
Share links and stop deceiving the kid

Master of flat heads
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Justiceleague1: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

lols see dis afonja mallam dey trail my arsse to kiss haaahahaha....mallam..u think say benin ppl na mumu....
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Justiceleague1: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

I get one benin _whore wey I dey toast every night for 10 naira, Benin girls are very cheap. The men are uselessgrin
mallam grin
Hausa abbokii
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Justiceleague1: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

I get one benin _whore wey I dey toast every night for 10 naira, Benin girls are very cheap. The men are uselessgrin

e be like say dem don ban dis mallam grin grin
kpo kpo kpo kpo....
Sexy ebube
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top by Justiceleague1: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

nø let dem toast ua anus for there o...lolsss...haaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa grin grin
op,ebube is sexy..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies / Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.