Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

D’banj Ties The Knot In Secret Wedding Over The Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Ties The Knot In Secret Wedding Over The Weekend (502 Views)

Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Genevieve Nnaji Had A Secret Wedding In Portugal - Naijagists.com Claims / Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Ties The Knot In Secret Wedding Over The Weekend by Lastine: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
A little birdie has just revealed that Nigerian superstar D’Banj tied the knot over the weekend to his long-term sweetheart, Lineo Didi Kilgrow.

The two reportedly got married at a private ceremony in Maryland.

Informationng.com reports that the wedding was so private that only close members of the bride and groom were allowed to attend.

“D’banj has been in a serious relationship with Didi for the past year and he was a regular visitor to her house in Lekki Phase 1; he visited at least two to three times every week,” a source told the publication.

The news of the wedding comes just a few months after the Nigerian superstar told MTV Base: “If I marry, you would not hear about it. My wife is not looking for fame. The fame I have is already enough.”

Congratulations are in order!

Source:ZAlebs

©© Lastine

(1) (Reply)

My Career Ended In 2013 – Brymo Makes Shocking Revelation About His Career / Multichoice Nigeria Unveils Super Eagles Striker Odion Ighalo As Ambassador(Pics / Cynthia Morgan Calls Out Yung6ix For Leaking Their Unfinished Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.