Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Students Devise A Mean To Tackle High Cost Of Things(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Devise A Mean To Tackle High Cost Of Things(pic) (597 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students Devise A Mean To Tackle High Cost Of Things(pic) by plumule(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Students from nwafor orizu collage of education nsugbe today devise a method of cooking without kerosine. Guess what it is firewood; when i discuss with one of them he said that the price of kerosine has affected the way they reason. Now they have gone back to the olden method of cooking.

Atleast buhari has make them to be creative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Devise A Mean To Tackle High Cost Of Things(pic) by stefanweeks: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
I shit and spit on this senseless thread

2 Likes

Re: Students Devise A Mean To Tackle High Cost Of Things(pic) by plumule(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
stefanweeks:
I shit and spit on this senseless thread
suit your self

(1) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu’s Kinsman Promises To Deliver All Votes For Obaseki / BREAKING: Federal Court Dismisses Case Challenging Governor Ikpeazu’s Election / #istandwithyouths# A Must Read. Nigeria Is Finished Time For Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.