Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone (1050 Views)

Recommend A Laptop For Programming / Is This Possible / Is This Possible To Do In PHP AND MYSQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by olamilekan360(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gurus in the house... Pls I hv a pc... My question is how can I run a live broadcast in a church with my laptop... Android phone... And a projector... Is it possible... If it is... Pls tell me the app to download
Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by Barackmeringo: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am here to learn
Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by olamilekan360(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please we need answers oooo... Lalasticlala Ishilove Cutehector Vikiz Smellymouth
Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by Edoziesmart(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Actually i don't have any idea about the procedure. But you can still make an enquiry online. Though some other guys here may have the basic knowlege of it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by Jackblaze(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
If you got a projector and wanna connect it to a laptop, you'll look for a cable to connect it to tha laptop, after that, if ur using windows8 there is a key you'll need to press that you'll get an option like 'project to second screen'....and bingo ur done....i dnt know that of android...

Quote me to send you screenshots thats if your interested...

Note:- am also a learner!
Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by Fulaman198(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Things needed:

-Good internet connection
-Decent computer
-projector (though it may but be necessary as you can record your laptop screen with screen recording software)
-YouTube account for live broadcasting

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by olamilekan360(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jackblaze:
If you got a projector and wanna connect it to a laptop, you'll look for a cable to connect it to tha laptop, after that, if ur using windows8 there is a key you'll need to press that you'll get an option like 'project to second screen'....and bingo ur done....i dnt know that of android...

Quote me to send you screenshots thats if your interested...

Note:- am also a learner!

I need it sir... Really appreciate
Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by Fulaman198(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
olamilekan360:

I few things I should have asked, what operating system are you using? I assume when you say Android phone that you are tethering your phones internet connection (meaning sharing your phone's internet connection) to your computer. Thanks!
Re: Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone by Jackblaze(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
olamilekan360:

Now at the right hand side of the screen you can see the 'projection' options, this applies to windows8 though....

some modern laptops, desktops and even game consoles come with an 'HDMI' port for a user to be able to send{project} what is on his screen to a compatible 'TV-SCREEN OR PROJECTOR as the case maybe.....so for this to work you must have a laptop and a projector that are both having 'HDMI PORT,' so that you can connect them together....

No app is needed for windows8....coz I cant say for other windows OS'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Business / Java Spring MVC Framework Job / ASP.NET Tutorials For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.