Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson (40919 Views)

Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others / Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS] / Nkem Owoh & Flavour On Set Of Timaya's "Money" New Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by ayooladee(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Peacetemi post=47299254][/quote]

gringringrin..... My church members, strong for prayers .... You no fit do anythingtongue

1 Like

Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Peacetemi: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin..... My church members, strong for prayers .... You no fit do anythingtongue
grin
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by martineverest(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Afrok:
Huh shocked... they did well by giving him Mercy Johnson coz any single and succulent lady might end up having it REAL behind the scene kiss
what is fine in flavour?abeg
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by martineverest(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Afrok:
Huh shocked... they did well by giving him Mercy Johnson coz any single and succulent lady might end up having it REAL behind the scene kiss
it seems u dont know the tribe mercy married into....she dare not do dat
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Elle277(f): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
7inches:
we no ask u and flavour no see u. how will u be a fan of flavour wen u are from dat particular region.. its almost impossible.
lol...which region is that?
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by sibepoc(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Handsome dude
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Afrok(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
martineverest:
it seems u dont know the tribe mercy married into....she dare not do dat
My name sake... Flavour dares not too...
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Gibz02: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
no be kanayo pishure i c so for wall?abi my eyes dey deceive me.flavour i hail thee.
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by sixtus3606(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beehshorp:
Today is my birthday abeg Nairalanders kill me with likes
LIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by sunnyside16(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is awesome, all about doubling the hustle.
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Wolex143: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
9ce one... One way no enter market.
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by johnpaulemeka: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
FLAVOR ALL DA WAY...
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by LuveU2(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunoni34:
Another Nollywood baby mama will soon be added to his CV cheesy cheesy
Lmao
abi ooo

I like what u doing, why not make your siggy attracrive?
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by DumDum13656: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
The movie was sponsored by GLO, he is just acting his part of the contract. He also sang a song tract for the same purpose...

I no know whether this Nairaland makes ppl post trash before thinking
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Mubysmith(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
[center][/center] smileyNa every body wan act film
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by elopee3000(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Elle277:
Mercy my girl, Queen I sight you..not a fan of Flavour
if u like be tiwa savages air condition we flavours friends dont even send u angry
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by LuveU2(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beehshorp:
Done. Happy birthday. Do check my signature too smiley
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Burgerlomo: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beehshorp:

HBD LLNP
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Fastpace(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Afrok:
who tel u say married women no dey do 'behind d scene' some of dem worse pass single gals gon
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Addilelgi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Flavour and doro! mercy Johnson be carefull with this guy o. he is a militant when it comes to putting of fuse
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by femi4: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Elle277:
Mercy my girl, Queen I sight you..not a fan of Flavour
Pretender! BTW........who asked you
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by favyff(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wowwww, this movie will be interesting o. A must watch 😃
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by jaafree: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Which film is that? Mayb its caro the shoe maker part 7 grin
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Afrok(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fastpace:
who tel u say married women no dey do 'behind d scene' some of dem worse pass single gals gon
My dear u are right... well I had to mention single women coz I don't want ppl to come for my head wink

1 Like

Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by ERUDITE6156: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just like the song only cos flavour used my sobriquet name"Erudite"
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Baroba(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
jaafree:
Which film is that? Mayb its caro the shoe maker part 7 grin

Mr Johnbull
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Elle277(f): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
femi4:
Pretender! BTW........who asked you
story
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by Elle277(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
elopee3000:
if u like be tiwa savages air condition we flavours friends dont even send u angry
lolz..
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by lordkhalifa(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice man until he give you belle... undecided

My crush mercy is fading up ooooo

Motherhood you wicked undecided
Re: Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson by davibid: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
I no surprise ...

Becoz

Money no dey belle full any body undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho Are Dating (Photos) / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. / I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.