Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

BET Awards 2016: Lagos Girl In Los Angeles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Awards 2016: Lagos Girl In Los Angeles (555 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos) / BET Awards 2016: Falz Nominated As Best New International Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BET Awards 2016: Lagos Girl In Los Angeles by SexyChic05(f): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lagos to LA: My Unforgettable BET Experience

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to be at the BET Awards live? I often wondered, and this year I got the chance to be right there in person! I was determined to soak up every bit of it, and of course I just had to share. I had great company on this magic carpet ride, travelling with Nonye Ben-Nwankwo of Punch, and Beat FM presenter, Maria Okanrende. On Wednesday June 22 2016 we were off to experience a whole new world!
TOSIN AJIBADE, MARIA OKAN AND NONYE BEN NWANKWO
Day One
We left Murtala Muhammed International Airport at 10:35pm on Wednesday and arrived in Los Angeles at 11:35am after a 4-hour stopover at the Amsterdam Airport, Schipol around 05:35am.

On arriving Los Angeles, we joined the very long queue to pass immigration. Eventually by 14:10pm, I passed immigration and customs; it was a very long and tiring wait. On getting my bag, I noticed that my bags were open — even with the padlock!

I asked where I could lay my complaints and I was directed to the KLM office on the 3rd floor. On getting there, they looked at the bag and said they couldn’t have done it; apparently immigration tampered with my bag and so they didn’t have anything to say.

I was shocked. Why would they open my bag without letting me know?! I was frustrated at this point, even more so when I realized I had missed my shuttle to the hotel due to the issues I encountered at the airport. I had to wait for next one which didn’t leave for the hotel until past 4pm.

http://olorisupergal.com/bet-awards-2016-lagos-girl-los-angeles/

Re: BET Awards 2016: Lagos Girl In Los Angeles by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
The [b]Blackect Coffee [/b]ever liveth.

Sorry for your bag, but hey, if you're Nigerian you should expect that. Not that I promote it

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Spotted Rocking Second Wedding Ring [PICS] / Lessons From Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Visit To Nigeria / Read Why Don Jazzy May Lose Reekado Banks, Korede Bello And Di’ja In February 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.