Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

If You Play With This Then You Must Be Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Play With This Then You Must Be Married (805 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Play With This Then You Must Be Married by ola1982(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Do you remember this home made toy?

1 Like

Re: If You Play With This Then You Must Be Married by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
I remember using it and no am not married yet. I will not hang transformer all beause I must get married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Play With This Then You Must Be Married by Tascocent(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
I Remember we call it vanVan.. Den......and how we fight each other using it #GoodOldDayz

1 Like

Re: If You Play With This Then You Must Be Married by Sleekbaby(f): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
I saw my neighbor's children playing with it day before yesterday and the oldest is not more than 5yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian States With The Best Women Ideal 4 Marriage, Wife&homely Charactr / Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years, Then This Happens / Who Wore It Better:picture Of Father And Son Rocking Agbada At Age 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.