Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga (738 Views)

"I Want Him Crippled To Avoid Another Escape" - Mother Of Murdered Chikamso / UPDATE: Mastermind Who Ordered For 8 Year Old Chikamso's Body Parts, Arrested / UPDATE: Chikamso’s Killer Removed Her Vagina, Eyes, Tongue And Breasts(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga by akelicious(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
The thief was catch still titus sardine in a shop located in Amaeze Village
Mgbakwu In awka North Anambra State.This is not my first time stilling from this shop.I have still up to 10 Times.I do it everytime i come to buy fish row and coke.The time i use to still is once i gave her money them she will now go inside to get
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/chikamsoi-still-sardine-because-of-hunga.html#more

Re: Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga by Spicylate(f): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't understand.
Re: Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga by Greatzeus(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chai R.I.P English

Re: Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga by bamirotola: 1:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Geraraere op.. investment waste...infact...

Re: Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op I swear patience jonathan won't hav said it better than u
Re: Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga by andyanders: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
akelicious:
The thief was catch still titus sardine in a shop located in Amaeze Village
Mgbakwu In awka North Anambra State.This is not my first time stilling from this shop.I have still up to 10 Times.I do it everytime i come to buy fish row and coke.The time i use to still is once i gave her money them she will now go inside to get
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/chikamsoi-still-sardine-because-of-hunga.html#more

Op, why can't you use your local grammar? Na waoooooooooooooo. How come you got registered here?
Re: Chikamso:i Still Sardine Because Of Hunga by SurefireFashion: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Greatzeus:
Chai R.I.P English
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Assaulted By Pastor For Not Accepting Christ / Bad Samaritans Steal Handbag & Used Credit Cards of Dying Nurse / Two Ladies Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Benue, Police Reacts (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.