Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Serious One - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Serious One (386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Serious One by Mustack: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hi, am currently seeking for a reasonable woman to take our ship to its destined coast.. In short word I mean relationship.. Currently I have a girl and am in my final semester hoping for service soon. She's a fresher I real love her and I want to take her home but her cocky attitude is too much for me to take.. In a short word shes not the serious type.. I know insult will rein on me but I need to try my luck.. Am a little shy person I can speak but am scared in day light and a manner of approaching someone and turn out to be my worst enemy even in the campus.. any interested woman should pls intensify me on WhatsApp am more active there also am currently in Ilorin area...
Re: The Serious One by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin cockiness is a harsh word used for women..
Re: The Serious One by Mustack: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
grin cockiness is a harsh word used for women..
What did you mean..

(1) (Reply)

I Look Forward To Meeting / Hookup For Marriage Whatsapp Platform / Story: The President And I (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.