Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Five Things We Learned From Jose Mourinho's Exclusive MUTV Interview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Five Things We Learned From Jose Mourinho's Exclusive MUTV Interview (475 Views)

5 Things We Learned From The World Cup So Far / The Little Kid Who Got The Super Cup Medal From Jose Mourinho. / What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things We Learned From Jose Mourinho's Exclusive MUTV Interview by akelicious(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jose Mourinho shared some of his immediate plans at Manchester United when he provided an
exclusive one-to-one interview to MUTV after his maiden press conference.
We pinpointed the following five things that we learned from Mourinho's conversation with MUTV reporter Stewart Gardner, which was first shown on the club's official television channel on Tuesday evening:
TRAINING STARTS ON THURSDAY
When asked how hungry he is to get started, the new manager replied: "I'm desperate! I want to train on the pitch and, in spite of many players not being here to start pre-season, I have a group that is waiting for me on Thursday and they will feel my passion!"
A DIFFERENT STYLE WILL BE PLAYED
Mourinho explained he will bring his own style of football to the club. "Yes, we want to play differently than last season. Mr [Louis] van Gaal is an absolute top manager and his philosophy is very clear. My philosophy is different. It's not better, it's different. My football is different. I am more vertical, I am more intense and I like the ball possession as a way to create a chance to be vertical. I don’t like ball possession as a way to just keep statistically possession of the ball and be afraid to play a game with transitions. Transitions always come during a game. I’m not afraid to lose the ball, I’m not afraid of risk."
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/five-things-we-learned-from-jose.html#more

1 Like

Re: Five Things We Learned From Jose Mourinho's Exclusive MUTV Interview by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Meaning Manchester United as a team will start all over again.
Re: Five Things We Learned From Jose Mourinho's Exclusive MUTV Interview by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
The training schedule will change.

The team philosophy will change.

The team tactics will change.

Even the team formation will change too....

this is an APC team (They are Bound to fumble in their First season)
Re: Five Things We Learned From Jose Mourinho's Exclusive MUTV Interview by hopara1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am optimistic!

(1) (Reply)

Ake A Living From Sport Betting / Free Games / See Chelsea Vs Liverpool Match Highlights (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.