Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? (1845 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by ObiOmaMu: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
President Buhari's personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo just shared this photo of the president's wife and said:

''It's rare to get a picture of the President's wife Mrs Aisha Buhari but I seized the opportunity of the holiday to hang around her for some hours yesterday.''

Lips paused, eyebrows raised, what do you think she was thinking?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/what-do-you-think-mrs-aisha-buhari-was.html

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by chiefolododo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Speaking with Fayose, the slayer of APC dragons

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by patchsk(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
She was thinking
Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by ikbnice(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
She was calling to know if it is safe to go to UK and the response she was getting was not appealing.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
She was calling to know if there are FBI in kano in case.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Every problem has a perfect solution......I think she is listening to advice on how to resolve her recent problems..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
This woman too resemble Aishahaliburton....

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by ajebuter(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
She is asking how much it will cost to kill fayose the trouble maker....lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by iaamxavier(m): 2:03am On Jul 08, 2016
She is asking who leaked my secret to fayose? grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha: Do you mean media houses could not kill the Halliburton story despite the money placed on their tables?

Receiver: Yes, ma.

Aisha: Hmm...

She was then thinking of what to tell Buhari and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by RZArecta(m): 3:20am On Jul 08, 2016
I've never seen any group of people as rétarded as our present caliber of bloggers, like what the efff is our business with what she's thinking ? And this is the sort of rubbish we've been inundated with since last year "caption this photo of politician X laughing" "see the swag of politician Y"

For your information dear op, it's only a dead person who doesn't have a thought process going on so leave this woman let her have her thoughts in peace. Except you mean thinking is a strange process to you
Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Frustrated at her househelp's inability to prepare simple stew.

You people have an overactive imagination, if you think that all her thoughts are on Fayose. She has probably forgotten him.
Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by doublewisdom: 5:42am On Jul 08, 2016
She's calling her pim.p. Yeye woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by raker300: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2016
She be like "bubu ma hubby, tell fayose to put some respeck on my name or you're not getting this my fine asss no more"
Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by Blackfire(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha : am liking this yoruba boy small small o *should i call him?*.

EFCC, ICPC, NPF, MTN , OPC, IPOB, NDA, SSS...
Na joke o .... Na joke o
Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Dinner now that fasting has ended.

I am sure she has forgotten the routine.
Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by luvdray99: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2016
I am extremely good in guessing, if I should say anything you guys will nail me grin
Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by frankyychiji(f): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:
This woman too resemble Aishahaliburton....
Abii? Dem resemble nor be small.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? by frankyychiji(f): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2016
RZArecta:
I've never seen any group of people as rétarded as our present caliber of bloggers, like what the efff is our business with what she's thinking ? And this is the sort of rubbish we've been inundated with since last year "caption this photo of politician X laughing" "see the swag of politician Y"

For your information dear op, it's only a dead person who doesn't have a thought process going on so leave this woman let her have her thoughts in peace. Except you mean thinking is a strange process to you
The thing pain you gaan.

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blast Buhari On Activities Of Herdsmen,Says PMB Hasnt Done Enough / My Prediction For Edo State Governorship Election Winner / Governor Fayose Spotted Playing Talking Drum (Gangan) At An Event (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.