Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,771 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism (34323 Views)

Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb / Age Just Makes Men Better –especially When It Comes To Celebrities (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by notoriousbabe: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thank God she has finally been cured of her madness.
Let somebody shout Hallelujah
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by oloriadejoke(f): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mummy You are just practising yeyelism not journalism
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by bg0074real(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tolexander:
Kemi olunloyo a journalist?

Where is the list of her journals?

Saying Kemi Olunloyo is into journalism is an insult to journalism

I will say it's intellectually suicidal and academically dangerous to refer to Mrs kemi olunloyo as a journalist ¿
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by generalJumong1(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2016
I think we shall rest a bit now
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by sarjay1000: 1:58am On Jul 08, 2016
U all with foul words disappoint me. With d hate Nd bitterness in ur hearts u guys have shown ur no better than she is \was...besides someone has to write about those stuffs anyway .WHY so much HATRED ...Come to think about it...how about all d ill stuffs most of u say abt d President, Fayose n Lai?....Nonsense!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by deebrain(m): 2:47am On Jul 08, 2016
God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows, that will he reap. Do you think you will bribe yourself out of your harvest for the unnecessary pain you caused people in the name of your foundation for kids?

No.

Its about time to go to where your harvest is taking you.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by chachanga: 3:50am On Jul 08, 2016
See Agbero?

After ruining so many reputations and bringing public disgrace cum personal distress to a lot of upcoming celebrities who were supposed to be your juniors, you now wan dey retire?

Kidnappers don write you letter, abi? Dem go find una wherever you choose to hide, dem go gbab you and no one will pay your ransom, mtcchew!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 08, 2016
I guess she is no longer making money from her negative journalism...
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Kunberg: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2016
MadamKOO get a life....
Probably get better and reunite with ur children.
U want to concentrate on ur kiddies foundation.... Hope u dont start allover molesting/abusing them??
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Lastine: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2016
[/sup]Lemme first book space grin grin grin[sup]
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Lastine: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2016
[/size]e be like say she is high on kerosene[size=8pt]
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Peacefulgold(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2016
Story for d Gods.....time will tell....
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by tranxo(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2016
kennygee:
Proof of her Registration with NUJ or she should shut up and stop throwing that word around.

Looks like the endless prayer and fasting of her family members finally paid off.
Gbam!!!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Vibez9ja: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2016
...i hope she changes her mind....she's really very good
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Jobabori(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2016
The true is that after Tokunbo Aboderin revealed her past in connection with her father, her extended family meet and warned her from spoiling their noble name. This result in her so called resignation as she decided to 'senpe'
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Just knew her as a free lance writer on issues she knows nothing much about!

*clears throat*

Oga Sunnycliff, you don't have to be honest. Trust me, we all get the picture

Journalist? Mtcheeew
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Sparkle777(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2016
I dnt believe dis woman at all. Am sure she s being blackmailed, somebody dat has evidences against her has come up. Maybe even pics have surfaced.
Abeg madam kemi, pls gist us wat happend to u.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by scorpio2013: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by 0ubenji(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
color ko, number ni!
Haha..wicked MAn..
Y u no juz correct the poor guy jeje rather than throw such epic jibe at him...lolz
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Sparkle777(f): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
I knew it, she wouldnt just run.off for nothin. See dis:

“I would like to apologise without reservation to all persons affected. I hope and pray they would graciously accept the apology.

“There seems to be a curious pair of writers, an Aboderin resident in Ireland and Kemi Olunloyo, who sometimes curiously act separately and sometimes in union. Some of their most unfortunate victims are their half siblings.

“Others of higher status in the society (like) ex-president Obasanjo and quite recently, clergy men with large respectable following, such as the General Oversea of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, a brilliant fellow mathematician, an inspired Bishop Oyedepo, the inimitable Reverend T.B Joshua, all learned men.

“She includes me, her father. All four of us she dubs ritualists. Of course, none of us, as far as I know, is anything of sort. She has gone so far as to accuse us of various $exual crimes and gone too far to give social media itself a very dubious name, in term of uncontrolled freedom to assault others

“Of Late, in the last four weeks or so, she had had the audacity to pass irrelevant and hopeless comments on one of our national talented artists, prince Jide Kosoko, whom I admire so much, calling him a black widower as he has unfortunately lost three wives.

“I had thought at 52, Kemi will further train her mind and cease to be an embarrassment to herself and member of her nuclear, extended family and to the general public. I thank pastors and psychiatrists like Dr. Lasebikan, who had gone to great lengths at their own personal cost to restrain her from excesses and recklessness. I dissociate myself entirely form her conducts and statements.

“She must accept responsibility for her actions and utterances as well as the consequences. My condemnation is total and not in any instance defensible. My position is absolutely clear. She has gone too far and needlessly so,” the statement read.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by imoleoluwagbemi(f): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
Seems she has started taking her meds cheesy

Who else can see her boobs going sideways in that dress?
Chai...Zeus has fallen shocked lipsrsealed

I saw it, never knew she was this old

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos / Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.