Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. (740 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by begod: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
........................................... Dear President Buhari, I am tempted to say “Dear Mr president” but I won’t because there’s no time for niceties and courtesy in this hour and I will get to the point quickly. I write to you with the sole intention of making you aware that I am gravely concerned about the manner in which you are governing us. I find many of your decisions detrimental to the interests of the people. I have watched you in the last one year running up and down under the pretext of governance. From day one you were sworn in as number one citizen of this country, it’s been a galore of gaffes and conscious distraction of Nigerians. As I said earlier that there’s no time, I will go straight to your Democracy Day speech. As expected, you couldn’t mention or point out one visible achievement. Sir, in your so called Democracy Day speech, you said Boko Haram was in charge of 14 local governments when you took over to pilot the affairs of this nation and it was widely reported that the army had recovered most of these LGAs before handed over to you. Why are you now kidding your people Mr president? You went further and said your government has reduced extravagant spending and yet you spent N64 billion for 30 foreign tripsin one year. You travelled abroad 17 times in 2015 and 13 times this year. Sir, do I need to remind you that the budget for presidency is N20 billion more than that of 2015? In your so called speech, you said your government delivered milestones on security and economy. Which economy are you talking about sir? This deteriorating economy? Which security are you referring us to with all these Fulani herdsmen. You showed an amazing excitement when you announced that your government budget process is more transparent than ever. Do I need to remind you the budget was a padded budget? Do I need to remind you that the budget got missing? Do I need to remind Mr president that the budget has different versions? You said your government rescued two chibok girls and the whole world knows that only one chibok girl and her Boko Haram husband was the only one found. Which other one sir? I was devastated that such was considered an achievement by you. Mr President, may I humbly inform you that I have lost all respect for you as president and my prayer is that the sooner you go, the better. In just one year you have tarnished the image of that noble office and my sympathy lies with the future incumbent who has to restore the image of that office. Sir, we don’t have the luxury time. We need a President who is ready for work, not distract us with an uninspiring corruption campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by stephen90(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am sure you send or fax this nice pise write up direct to PMB office op?
Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by Luckylife(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
A true Nigerian writing without fear or favour . Citizens must remind he that this is 21st century and a democratic government not northeocracy nor frienthoecracy invented by him . A year is a enough for zombies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by cjrane: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bihari is like "ba trurenchi"!

Nigerians have entered a true one chance bus.
Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by dearsly(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thunder fire anyone that will turn this into a PDP or APC affair

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by sanandreas(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
For how long will Nigerians suffer? I see no changes. It is going from bad to worse. Youth of today let us learn from history. What does it take to run a government? It is not revenue or allocation but ideas. People are lamenting daily .
Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
it is judiciary noticed that Nigerians are suffering
Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by Oliviaxx(f): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Gbam
Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by Malocity(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2016
It was just the quest for power and not leadership with a vision. We never saw this mess coming until now that is happening.
Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by freeze001(f): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2016
The man simply came to satisfy his inordinate power lust and steal for posterity. He is absolutely bereft of any innovative or positive ideas. His only proficiency lies on vindictiveness and appointing family n party thieves into choice offices while forming integrity. Oh yes, he likes to crush by mouth too!
Re: Nigeria Is Sitting On A Timed Bomb Open Letter To Pmb. by xprezboy: 4:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Without prejudice, pmb has failed woefully. This is a president that refused to show the nation his certificate, his wife refused to visit USA,The country is moving backwards daily.He hasn't shown us one positive idea, no innovation, the people are lamenting daily, The octogenarian president is busy distracting the entire 180million people. To worsen the matter, favouritism and nepotism is the order of the day. Never has vindictiveness persecution reached this climax in Nigeria.
If GEJ has delivered, there wouldn't have been a chance for this ethnic bigot to mess us in this manner.
Now, is the time for our elders from the south to speak out and condemn pmb.
OBJ, TINUBU, THE OBAS, THE OBIS, THE RESPECTED ELDERS FROM THE EAST! I DOUBT IF THERE IS ANY?
IT'S TIME WE TAKE OUR FUTURE AND DESTINIES INTO OUR HANDS AND RESCUE THE COMING YEARS FROM DESTROYER BUHARI.
Let's 4get the years BUHARI canker worms and molts has destroyed.
If God could defeat abacha for us, then let's ask The almighty God to rescue this nation from BUHARI and his ethnic people that are bent in destroying dz nation with favouritism and nepotism.
HEAVENLY FATHER, WE CALL UPON YOUR HOLY NAME, HAVE MERCY ON US , DELIVER YOUR PEOPLE FROM BUHARI, THE NIGERIA VERSION OF BIBLICAL NEBUCHADNEZZAR,YOUR PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING, THE NATION IS IN TOTAL DARKNESS, POLICY SOMERSAULTS, ALL PRE-ELECTION PROMISES CANCELLED. WE ARE IN A ONE CHANCE GOVERNMENT.
THANK YOU FATHER LORD, FOR WE ARE TRUSTING YOU TO DELIVER US FROM BUHARICHADNEZZAR OF DAURA.

(1) (Reply)

Gunshot At Lagos Airport Leaves Two Injured / Next For Buhari: Naira/yuan Swap And Tax Reform / Someone Please Tell Buhari Where To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.