Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu (7081 Views)

Town Park & Gardens Estate, Ikorodu. Beautiful Estate / Nigerians In Diaspora, Adron Homes Presents, Westlife Park & Gardens / ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES, Rehoboth Park & Gardens, Ibeju-lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Town Parks And Gardens Estate is a beautifully designed thematic estate tucked away in the serene town of Imota, Ikorodu, Lagos State Nigeria. The ancient town of Imota is rich in cultural heritage. The name Imota is coined from “IMU-OTA” meaning “Near the Ota tree”. Natural trees and green gardens are intricately and carefully planned within this estate.

Town Parks and Gardens Imota is a fresh addition to our renowned theme Parks and Gardens estates. It is structurally planned to further enrich the exciting history of Imota town- breathing air of freshness, making excellent and affordable planned housing accessible to every discerning investor

Visit www.adronhomesproperties.com or call, text, whatsapp 08102030355 for info, details, discounts and site inspection.

Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
We are daily driven to keep our promise, increase our land bank, expand our client base offering excellent services and affordable housing products with a singular mission to exceed expectations.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2016
OUR VISION

To be the leading Pan-African real estate development company that will provide the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable and affordable houses while achieving global housing standard.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
We are daily driven to keep our promise, increase our land bank, expand our client base offering excellent services and affordable housing products with a singular mission to exceed expectations.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
To be the leading Pan-African real estate development company that will provide the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable and affordable houses while achieving global housing standard.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Visit www.adronhomesproperties.com or Call, text or whatsapp 08102030355 for info, details, discount and site inspection.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by woodfrank(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Too expensive!
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2016
woodfrank:
Too expensive!

It is not. Only if you've been to any of our already built estates..
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by woodfrank(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2016
AdewaleAdron:

It is not. Only if you've been to any of our already built estates..

Yeah, I mean why would one have to pay all thos extra developmental and other levies even after the outright payment. Not cool
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by phoenix480(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2016
woodfrank:

Yeah, I mean why would one have to pay all thos extra developmental and other levies even after the outright payment. Not cool

The truth is paying for extra levies outside outright payment is normal when buying within an Estate. This includes documentation fees and funds to develop infrastructure (roads, drainage, street lights etc) within the Estate that would further enhance the property value.

I own several land in the Imota area bought for cheap from the Community. This means I have contend with Omo onile though, paying fees when I want to put a Fence, Foundation, Decking and Roofing a structure. I am even expected to "drop something" whenever I visit.

So there are extra payments whether dealing with Real Estate firms or Omo onile. The former offers more security though.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by woodfrank(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
phoenix480:

The truth is paying for extra levies outside outright payment is normal when buying within an Estate. This includes documentation fees and funds to develop infrastructure (roads, drainage, street lights etc) within the Estate that would further enhance the property value.

I own several land in the Imota area bought for cheap from the Community. This means I have contend with Omo onile though, paying fees when I want to put a Fence, Foundation, Decking and Roofing a structure. I am even expected to "drop something" whenever I visit.

So there are extra payments whether dealing with Real Estate firms or Omo onile. The former offers more security though.

Nice one. I understand better now. Thanks
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
woodfrank:

The way our estates are planned, they are planned in such a way that almost all the infrastructures are centralized. Talking about electricity, Water system, drainage system amongst others. We also provide infrastructures & facilities to make life easier and enjoyable for residents within the estate talking about the sport facilities, shopping malls, street lighting, eateries, outdoor gym hall to mention a few. Those facilities provided for your use is what you are contributing towards.

Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by woodfrank(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
AdewaleAdron:

The way our estates are planned, they are planned in such a way that almost all the infrastructures are centralized. Talking about electricity, Water system, drainage system amongst others. We also provide infrastructures & facilities to make life easier and enjoyable for residents within the estate talking about the sport facilities, shopping malls, street lighting, eateries, outdoor gym hall to mention a few. Those facilities provided for your use is what you are contributing towards.

Fantastic!
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2016
phoenix480:

Thanks for the insight...Please help me continue to educate as many people as you can on the advantages of buying within the estates...And if you see anyone willing to buy, pls dont hesitate to contact 08102030355...lets do business...thanks
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 4:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Our series range are repeated development concepts built on suitable sites. They are standardized in terms of design, layout and specification offering great value and a familiar product
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
OUR VISION

Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 4:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Our series range are repeated development concepts built on suitable sites. They are standardized in terms of design, layout and specification offering great value and a familiar product
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 3:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Do you like to live in class? This is a golden oppertunity to sack your landlord and become a landlord yourself. With Adron Homes, We can help you achieve your dreams of becoming one.

Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Town Park and Gardens is located jur after Caleb University. And we all know what this means in terms of development. You can choose to be wise by investing in this offer now. Call 08102030355 for site inspection.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2016
Call 08102030355 for info, details, discounts and inspection....
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks to all our clients and prospective clients. You have made the right decisions about who to invest in landed properties with. 08102030355 is the number to call.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call 08102030355 for site inspection and the ongoing 15% discount.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Thanks to all our clients and prospective clients. You have made the right decisions about who to invest in landed properties with. 08102030355 is the number to call.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Still selling fast. And guess what? There is a 15% discount on any of our landed properties worldwide. Why not take advantage of the promo and become a land owner today with as low as 425,000 in one year installment plan.

Call, text or WhatsApp 08102030355 for site inspection.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Stillsellingast. And guess what? There is a 15% discount on any of our landed properties worldwide. Why not take advantage of the promo and become a land owner today with as low as 425,000 in one year installment plan.

Call, text or WhatsApp 08102030355 for site inspection.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2016
OUR VISION To be the leading Pan-African real estate development company that will provide the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable and affordable houses while achieving global housing standard.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Our series range are repeated development concepts built on suitable sites. They are standardized in terms of design, layout and specification offering great value and a familiar product.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
OUR ROLE

Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
phoenix480:

This is a testimony from a nairalander. It is always the better choice to buy from companies like Adron Homes & Properties, your investment is safe with us for as long as Adron is concerned. Be part of this housing revolution by contacting 08102030355 now.
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Adron Homes Presents Town Park & Gardens, Ikorodu by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Enjoy 15% discount and a live ram on this property now. Tomorrow may just be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

***LONDON TERRACE, LEKKI @ 25m*** / Lekki Pride : Affordable Apartments In Lagos / RICHMOND GATE ESTATE LEKKI FROM 55M(Pay And Pack In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.