Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Fix Low Storage Problem On All Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Low Storage Problem On All Android Device (612 Views)

Don't Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try This.. / How To Fix Not Enough Storage Problem On All Android Devices / Pls How Do I Fix Insufficient Storage Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Low Storage Problem On All Android Device by donklevar: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Most of the smart phones today have inbuilt storage otherwise know as internal storage or ROM which are enough to store music,videos,pictures,cache,calender event,documents and apps but as time goes on when you have much of this files your device become sluggush then you have a lagging phone but do you know most of the data that filled it up are unused date? s o to prevent that we came up with some tips which we think it we help
UNINSTALL IRRELEVANT OR UNUSED APPS
s ome apps are just on your phone unused simply because you dont need them but you keep them with the hope of they can be useful someday or because so beautify your menu meanwhile they prevent you from downloading useful apps what you have to do is uninstall them you can do this by going to the settings and click apps choose download at the top then it will be filter to the apps u can uninstall without causing problem to the device click on the apl you want to uninstall and choose uninstall option
BACKUP YOUR FILES AND TRANSFER
You know it is painful when you lost your useful pictures or files which you cant get back so it will be hard for you to delete them but you can transfer it to a SD card otherwise know as memory card or transfer it to a pc or a drive and it is important to backup your app and files with a third party app or cloud service well the on i can guarantee is titanum backup because it work for me wonderfully other apps are drop box and oneNote (comment if you need a tutorial on how to backup)
CLEAR CACHE
When you browse on your device or use an app the system automatically save some useless residue maybe from the site you visited but do you know this take more space because the more you use the app or browser the larger the catche become but you can always clear it this is how to clear it 1. Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. ... 2. Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for. 3. Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.
REMOVE BLOATWARE OR MANUFACTURER INSTALLED APP
b loatware are app that is being installed on your smartphone by your manufacturer they are annoying atime because they take much space and most of the time they are useless bur you can uninstall them by rooting your phone but rooting hsve it advantages and disadvantages but what matter is that rooting your device make you boss of your device you will own your device not other way round like i use to say
USE ALL THIRD PARTY APP OR TOOLS
Third party tools simply means a downloaded app which can be use to free up space on your device such apps are DU Speed Booster it has a good reputation as an Android performance and memory optimizer
NOTE:this article was posted and copied from donklevar. VISIT DONKLEVAR. for more
Re: How To Fix Low Storage Problem On All Android Device by hemartins(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Informative.
Re: How To Fix Low Storage Problem On All Android Device by donklevar: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2016
hello guys i wanna share my site link under that post but i cant it kip cutting off de domain or am i going to use de html hypertext link ,any help plz site is donklevar.
Re: How To Fix Low Storage Problem On All Android Device by Julietcutie(f): 3:48am On Jul 08, 2016
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Has Been Sold To Verizon For $4.83 Billion - Techpill / Enjoy New Mtn 750 Mb Plus Additional 3.5 Gb Weekend Plan For # 500 / Infinix Surf Spice For Sale At 8k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.