Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Pain Will Not Last; Don’t Let It Leave A Lasting Scar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Pain Will Not Last; Don’t Let It Leave A Lasting Scar (360 Views)

DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / Please Help Don’t Let Me Fail My Cia Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Will Not Last; Don’t Let It Leave A Lasting Scar by Fatherherokay(m): 1:41am On Jul 08, 2016
THE PAIN WILL NOT LAST; DON’T LET IT LEAVE A LASTING SCAR
I don’t know what you are passing through right now. I don’t know what makes you cry in the closet http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/07/topic-79-pain-will-not-last-dont-let-it.html; that thing that you secretly wipe your tears off just to avoid friends from noticing. I don’t know the burden in your heart that is too heavy for you to carry.Pain is always the accomplice of tough time. It will only come visiting, but your response to it matters a lot. It is no good if a visitor come to win you in your abode. That is the reason why you need to rise and subdue any causative of pain in your life. If you refuse to fight what led to it, the marks or scars it leaves will never heal up on time.
I would like to share my own personal life experience with you. I was 17 years old then. While doing my http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/07/topic-79-pain-will-not-last-dont-let-it.html

(1) (Reply)

Is These True? / University Of California Mastercard Scholarship For Undergraduate & Masters 2016 / Educational App That Teaches You How To Code In Real Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.