Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Anyone Here Have Any Idea Of An Affordable Place For A Honeymoon? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Here Have Any Idea Of An Affordable Place For A Honeymoon? (821 Views)

Any Idea If This Is A Scam? (Updated) 4/2/2016 / Pls N.landers...who Else Got Or Av Any Idea Of This.... / Any Idea Of Ndlea Salary Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here Have Any Idea Of An Affordable Place For A Honeymoon? by JohnnieZM(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
Anyone here have any idea of an affordable place for a honeymoon? Also while on that can you suggest to a brother what it will cost to host a wedding for 400 guests? Thanks.
Re: Anyone Here Have Any Idea Of An Affordable Place For A Honeymoon? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
try vietnam   grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Here Have Any Idea Of An Affordable Place For A Honeymoon? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2009
WITHIN NIGERIA?. IF YES, U CAN TRY A LOW COST GUEST HOUSE WITH A STATE OF ART FACILITIES IN SURULERE.I WAS ONCE THE MANAGER.U CAN CHECK www.ksfplace.com. or call their number 01-2710413. or go there urself. 10Mba str,off Adeniran Ogunsanya,Surulere,Lagos. THEY ALSO HAVE A NEW SITE.tell them their ex manager directed u.then as regards the wedding, u can ask anyone with similar experience.am still single.
Re: Anyone Here Have Any Idea Of An Affordable Place For A Honeymoon? by bodeola1: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2009
U can check out TERRACE GREEN HOTEL at Ajao Estate. it was a very lovely place when i went there. ur bride will really like it. i paid about 13 or 14k/night. d hotel is at 7 & 8 bus stop. just go check it out.
As for the wedding proper,it all depends on your taste. ur financial strength should determine what u will do. remember not to out-spend yourself,u could get broke in just a wk into ur wedding. u aint gonna like that.
i personally spent well over a million hosting over 500ppl,while my folks and in-laws spent money too. that is cos we could spend that little. others spend far more. however,with a lil less, u can still av a nice day.
With 70k, u will get a good imported wedding gown,a lil less than 40k will get u a nice set of 300pieces of wedding invitation card from Koza.30k should get u a moderate set of gold rings.U must also think of your suit,shoes,wrist watches,etc.these gulp money too. the amount of money to be spent on rentals depends on ur choice. u av to know wt kind of canopy u can afford[if its an outdoor occassion],there are many types. do not forget ur cooling van.if u cant afford one,i think its about 50k 0r something.if u cant afford that, think of cooling chests,i think thats around 4k each,u will need more than 1.but u will av to source for ice blocks.
U also need to think of ur decorations, u may want to decorate the church and definitely, u will decorate the reception venue. thats brings to question, the event centre. are u hosting ur guests outdoor or indoors ?
The decoration will take some couple of thousands too. Ur musician will also charge a fee.
By and large,there are no fast and hard rules to it ! Be VERY calculative and prudent. Na just one day event o, ppl go chop clean yansh and waka. na u go dey feed ur wife. shocked
Re: Anyone Here Have Any Idea Of An Affordable Place For A Honeymoon? by JohnnieZM(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2009
Thanks Bode-ola, you made my day. God bless you. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment Fair / Cooks Required In Ibadan / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.