Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield (28905 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by DoctorTim: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2016
I'm a Christian but I love and admire these guys like I love my Christian brothers and sisters. These guys are the real heroes. These guys are the ones we should celebrate. May Allah answer their prayers. May Allah protect their families and take them back home. May Allah give them the courage to fight and return home hail and hearty. God bless you for us. Happy Sallah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Iamjoshkiz(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2016
No one care to ask this question "Who's taking the pictures"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Olufonade: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
blackjack21:
Just like BH does it.
If these guys were happened to be christians, would you have ever maligned them. From all available scripture, Jesus (peace be upon him) is known to be peaceful and toletant of others even in religious difference. Or are you more holy than Jesus? So stop fighting BP while you believe you are fighting BH
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by RonJeremy: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Primitive people and their opium.....
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2016
God bless these heroes of our generation
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Dotwillis1(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2016
psalmistkakah:

Dat soldier wit priest gown and a gun is my friend..they took him there as a punishment...
really? cheesy
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by bams2999(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Our Heroes of day,may ALLAH protect & guide Nigeria Army
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Littleangel1(f): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
may Allah ramat nd nimat always be upon u guys.. ds pic really make me cry
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Laid2001: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
a fellow compatriot like them who is a christian.

is that difficult to know/

Kids everywhere on nairaland!!!

Iamjoshkiz:
No one care to ask this question "Who's taking the pictures"...
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Laid2001: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
SUPIDITY HAS SAME TRIBE AS YOU.
SUPID TRIBALIST!!

for your info, there is no difference in the way muslims pray salat!. All muslims pray their salat the same way!

nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt]funny thing is - all the guys in the first 3 pics are yoruba muslims. u can tell from the way they pray and also look at their face.

hausa-fulanis dont pray with yorubas lipsrsealed

besides, there are very few hausa-fulanis in the operation lafiadole. it mostly yorubas and igbos while the hausa-fulanis are drafted to peaceful zones like southeast, south-south and southwest.

the north don really use our head tire [/size]
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hope their Christian brothers in arms are keeping watch for them while they prayed?
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Mubarack44(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
May God bless Nigeria army
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by nwaanambra1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Laid2001:
[s]SUPIDITY HAS SAME TRIBE AS YOU.
SUPID TRIBALIST!!

for your info, there is no difference in the way muslims pray salat!. All muslims pray their salat the same way![/s]

if not the fact that am nice, i would av reported for ur share of 2 weeks ban. but i will forgive u due to the fact that u r an illiterate that cant even spell stupid.
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by owanedo: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
nwaanambra1:

IF ONLY U KNOW BRO!

BUT YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME - BY THE NORTH undecided
if the NORTH is your problem that means you will keep seeing them in your dreams, and you will be unhappy in the rest of your life till you die of HBP.leave them alone and face your miserable life.
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by nwaanambra1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
owanedo:
[s]if the NORTH is your problem that means you will keep seeing them in your dreams, and you will be unhappy in the rest of your life till you die of HBP.leave them alone and face your miserable life[/s].

S.00000 L.00000 A.000000 V.000000 E.000000
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Iamjoshkiz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Laid2001:
a fellow compatriot like them who is a christian.

is that difficult to know/

Kids everywhere on nairaland!!!

Oga I already know this, just wanted to make a funny comment. Please never in your life call someone a kid, when you don't know him/her in person and please don't quote me again.
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by lookmangiw(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
do they have to pray together at once. it is allowable for them to stagger the prayers in the sense that a set of them can have their prayers while another set watches over them and the other way round.
Re: Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield by Hernandez88(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2016
No be small thing.........my brother

Dotwillis1:
That was how I saw a pix of a soldier preaching in their barrack's chapel with gun on his shoulder grin ...even when he puts on a priest's wear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) / Border Closure Crashes Prices Of Petrol, Diesel / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.