Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba (22521 Views)

Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by ceejay80s(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2016
So now these hausa people wan take over our land abi?
U can't try this kind of shiit on their land,
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by codemaniacs: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2016
attackgat:
Hausas always coming to Igboland to cause problems

Delta is not igboland.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Bluffly: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Effects of Disorientation and Disorganization
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by bikefab(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Abo.ki alwyz out for mayhem.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by lordkhalifa(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Dem for try cross the other side of river niger head bridge let's see what will happen....

Umu otu onitcha are ever ready for reprisal

Enough of all dis notherncracy undecided
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2016
na dem, hausa /fulani and violence are the perfect combination of bread and butter
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Sempumping:
I thought dis pple were supposed to be in their villages for sallah

The fast is over ,,,they are permitted to exhibit their wickedness ...

Hypocrites

Not to be tribalistic but i think if hausa muslims fast throughout the whole year, there will be peace in this nation.

The only thing they respect is fasting period, same as boko haram too !
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by emeka2847: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2016
[size=38pt]Hausas
&
Traders
[/size]

You mean Hausas and Igbos?
My pipu stop this divisive headlines. They won't take us anywhere.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2016
almujeebe:

You mean Hausa driver fighting Hausa trader?

Its highly impossible bro
He tire me o. Hausas don't fight demsefs blindly, only Igbos & Yorubas do. B4 u react 2 mai comment, chek mai moniker.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by emeka2847: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin

That's why I keep saying this small small division won't take us anywhere

codemaniacs:

Delta is not igboland.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2016
why am not surprised, it's them,hausa /fulani, their violent nature preceeds them
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Spybradd: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2016
holadguy:
Why will trader be trading anywhere near where trailer suppose park

why will trailer park anywhere near where traders oughtta shed?

Be sincere,can other ppl do this in the north? Hausas are known for making trouble everywhere they go..
Again,are the trailers all over apapa supposed to park there?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2016
truthsayer007:

Not to be tribalistic but i think if hausa muslims fast throughout the whole year, there will be peace in this nation.

The only thing they respect is fasting period, same as boko haram too !

cheesy true ooo

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by wazobaaa: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2016
holadguy:
my friend this people like problem always dont no why
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Nwaaba1(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Some people comments without know what's happened, the fight is between hausa People, the are fighting them self
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by M4gunners: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
well shaa na for Asaba una fit try that thing,if na for Aba here,i trust my Aba niggur dem for collect well.

Dangote go d employ touts as drivers since time mmamiri ewu
Bro no be even for Asaba.No be wwomanwen dey sale for road side dem fit do gragra for! Make dem try go block Okada riders park if dem no go see fire.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Ghost447(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
holadguy:
What Are you saying? Those shops have been in existence before the trailers started packing there. Where are you from sef?
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Ghost447(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
sirade:

there was no ethnic animosity in the incidence, both the traders and the trailer drivers are hausas.

the incidence happened at popular ahia hausa
My friend is not an Hausa, but he's trading there and his goods were destroyed. Why come here to say what you don't know?
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by datigbogirl: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2016
massinola:
what's giving these guys guts beats my imagination. imagine an Igbo driver going anywhere close to the north, let's say suleja and causing a fight that lead to the beating of their "holy wife ". your head would be carried in a Sousa and displayed in suleja market. when will hausas stop encroaching? farmland encroachment, market encroachment, hope they won't encroach into people's wives one day

If you know the way they think then you'll know there's nothing they can't do including encroaching on people's wives.... They are nothing but a liability to this country.... I just wish we Southerners can imbibe violence and encroach dr territory to rapeee their beautiful women cos i no go lie dr women dey fine wellwell oh.... The education we have has weakened us somehow and made us too " sophisticated " to launch an attack.... We need to be Barbarians like dem or even worse so as to match violence with greater and horrific violence and you'll see how they'll scamper for safety.... Let every southerner in d north come back home and defend his land.... How many northerners do you see in d south except for bambialas dem? Even Bubu refuse to come Lagos despite being No1 citizen and was scared to death when Avengers threaten am with death if hin enter dr land.... He knows they really mean it cos them they dr land!.... That's the wisdom my people... Stay in your land and use your home advantage to your advantage den from there we can start encroaching them powerfully until we take over their lands and wives and turn their children to our slaves.... Southerners wake up! We're smarter, more educated and more sophisticated.... Let us use it to our advantage to destroy this bastarrdss!

I for one will love to have at least 10 of their yarinyas serving me on a daily basis... This is exactly the same way they think so talking to them won't solve ANYTHING.... Action speaks louder than words!
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by saintdennis(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Obviously the eye-witness account is biased.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by mjswthrt(f): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Dem no fit try dis kind thing for onitsha nah(if you stay in onitsha u'll understand what I mean)
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by sade1994(f): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wonder why we wey dey the Asaba no hear this news..

Na wa o
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Buchoalfa: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
I blame BUhari
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by almujeebe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
sirade:

bro, nothing is impossible especially with this period of economic crunch. nobody can tolerate even from his brother territorial encroachment : business wise.

It seems u never live with Hausa ppl before, if u do, u will understand better.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by teasel: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
This isn't supposed to be a big deal. But tribal sentiment is involved,so everything must be blown out of proportion.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by ChimaAdeoye: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
...and they didn't burn the bloody Dangote truck immediately?

Una fall my hand oo!. You should mobilize youths to go back and retaliate on all the trucks parked on your land.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by LordofNaija: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by attackgat: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
codemaniacs:

Delta is not igboland.

I meant were the incident happend, Asaba
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by niyot124: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
fulanimafia:

Correct yourself. The only legitimate location for traders to do business is in the market or in shops and not by the roadside.

Don't encourage indiscipline.

I know what I am talking about and I know you do too. Are you telling me those fulani herdsmen,even though they are backward, are not wicked and hateful?

They even dislike the Hausas but still prefer them to the other tribes.

Stop defending what everyone else knows to be the truth. Speak the truth.

Only few educated ones like you are probably worth reasoning with.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by niyot124: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
mazimee:

Apparently, he deliberately skiped the line Where it was mentioned that the trailer drivers were encroaching on the traders portion.
The Hausa/fulani will always be the first to take the fight to you both at their home and at your home.
They are violent like that.

My brother you are right don't mind them.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by fulanimafia: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
niyot124:

[s]I know what I am talking about and I know you do too. Are you telling me those fulani herdsmen,even though they are backward, are not wicked and hateful?

They even dislike the Hausas but still prefer them to the other tribes.

Stop defending what everyone else knows to be the truth. Speak the truth.

Only few educated ones like you are probably worth reasoning with.[/s]

Your bigotry stinks, and your generalization betrays the level of your intelligence.

What do you know about the generality of the herdsmen? What do you know about the Hausa Fulani? Are all ibos maneaters because of the few cannibals among them? Are they all backward because of the granny rapists and baby merchants among them? Are all Yorubas organ harvesting ritualists because of the ritualists among them?

Though your ability to comprehend is questionable, the fact remains that traders are meant to trade in the shops or markets and not on the streets.

Mention me no further with your nauseating bigotry lest you be ignored so hard you'll begin to doubt your very existence.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
niyot124:

The trailer drivers could have parked properly, it would have prevented this in the first place.

...and beating a woman undecidedhow low is that?
An hausa/fulani man would always be barbaric.

Na only beat Dem beat am, thank God Dem no talk say she blasphem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Presents 4 Mobile CCTV Cameras & 4 Back Up Cars To RRS (Pics) / Senate Names 69 Committees’ Chairmen / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.