Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

"Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo (64628 Views)

Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / "Ahuofe Patri, Your Boobs Have Fallen" - Ghanaian Fans Tell Actress / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by c4tnoelz: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Doro heavy
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by canDy4eva(f): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Paulpenny:
This one wey inyanya and ubi franklin don fccck taya grin
were u der? Na u dress d bed? ShioOor!
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by canDy4eva(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
borngeologist:
so you can't even answer common question
dat question no common o! U juss made her hrt skip...

Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by soberdrunk(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Where is the boobs? All I see is padded bra.......
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Kenneth205(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
goldbim:
She asked for it.. grin grin..they are showing her love...

Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by MrBLING(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nairaland mods and Bobbi be like.....

Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Respect55(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
D last time I checked, Emmy Nyra no get boobs. Am I alone in dis?
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by MrAdroit(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
haha!.....observing 'em wif keen interest
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Ghnaija(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Musquareney:
shocked shocked shocked OMG! You Need To See How Emma Nyra Finally Exposes The Yellow Balls And Flaunt Her Butt Here Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/bring-your-boobs-closer-fans-tell-emma.html
y be say u dey always spice pics na wa for u oh
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by odamilola36(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
FlySly05:
Seat booked. FP loading I'm sure.

Someone please mention me when this hit the Front Page.
Hmm hmm ........its fourteenth
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by ganie(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
And is dis part of make up that she drew fishing hook wit a eye pencil on her eye brow...smh.
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by goldbim(f): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
PigMeat:

na fiftynaira dey hold your engagement ring? Small time now una go go full shiloh dey pray for husband whereas una dey chase them away when una see them.
yinmu...if I hear grin..how do you ask a stranger if she's engaged??to me it's funny and embarrassing. If he really wants to know,it should not be publicly asked..EFCC's watching grin
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Bhadmus77(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
fiftynaira:

Jamb question grin
jamb question should be answered na
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by FlySly05: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
eemmbbee:

How u take know

Trash hits front page faster than lightening even if Sango was dishing it.
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by FlySly05: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
odamilola36:

Hmm hmm ........its fourteenth

I'm actually disappointed it didn't get there in hours rather it took 6 days. I guess the mod in charge must have taken an overdose on refnol.
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by FlySly05: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
VenusBetty:
FlySly05

Thanks Betty, you're darling

I must add, you have an AMAZING complexion. It gets me any time.
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by BIGkoboko: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Musquareney:
Singer Emma Nyra shows off her milk industry after she captioned a close photo of her front assets and intimidated fans who could not hold onto their own were quick to make funny comments.

Nyra:

"Good Morning Loves... #PeaceLoveRespect"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHmGO94j00Q

Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Boyoski09: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcowen:
All I see is a moderate Boobs,meaning that fan hasn't seen the bigger ones,the ones refer to as voluminous melon the funke Adesanya,Cossy,Enitan,joke jigan,
Ayo adesanya,anita Joseph,Ronke Oshodi,oluwajuwon wunmi,titi adeoye.yewande awokoya(why yoruba women full my list)
na Yoruba movie cast be this?
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by PigMeat: 5:36am On Jul 15, 2016
goldbim:
yinmu...if I hear grin..how do you ask a stranger if she's engaged??to me it's funny and embarrassing. If he really wants to know,it should not be publicly asked..EFCC's watching grin
why shouldnt be public? Unless u are a flirt here. The question is safe for the married and unmarried ladies, nothing is wrong with it.
Who be dey efccc sef? Fiftynaira? I go faint am.
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Ademoore07(m): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin engaged kwa..fiftynaira see question..
grin grin grin u no fit change ba
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by LabiaDestroyer(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Musquareney:
shocked shocked shocked OMG! You Need To See How Emma Nyra Finally Exposes The Yellow Balls And Flaunt Her Butt Here Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/bring-your-boobs-closer-fans-tell-emma.html
shut up
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by temptnow: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Paulpenny:
This one wey inyanya and ubi franklin don fccck taya grin
try grow up. We know the economy is harsh
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by awunorchinye: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by awunorchinye: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahahahahhahahahahahaah
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
CHAI!!!!

Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by torlord3424(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
but really she doesn't have anything, why all the fuss? cos she's popular?
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by JFT24(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
BLACK ARMPIT, though I didn't remove my SUNSHADE b4 looking. probably the effect of my sunshade cool
Re: "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo by torlord3424(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
ikr, she looks like she's moulded with makeup mixed with clay
soberdrunk:
Where is the boobs? All I see is padded bra.......

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React / Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool