Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone (19840 Views)

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat / How To Lock Your Apps With Password Or Fingerprint On Infinix XUI 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Ayblaize(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Is that the color code for red? undecided

Red is #FF0000 not #0000FF

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 7:14pm On May 29, 2017
Ayblaize:

Oh.. Whatever colour sha.. .i think that's blue.. The colour didn't change sha
That's cuz the textColor attribute is not part of the TextView.

Check your code well and delete that first /> in <TextView.... android:layout_height="wrap_content"
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by walexyolas: 5:59am On May 30, 2017
am in oo
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by bukxy: 5:16pm On May 17, 2021
I actually enjoyed this thread, now i understand android development better. thanks op!
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by etido15(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2021
DavidTheGeek:
Hey guys,

So, not everyone can easily afford a laptop BUT that shouldn't stop you from doing something cool... Like becoming an android developer, building apps for fun and even earning extra cash while doing it.

I'm thinking of teaching guys (and ladies of course) who want to learn android development how to build apps using their android phone.

What do you guys think about this idea?
Indicate if you're interested and also follow this thread, we'll use it for planning.
am interested, 07035601348
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by saratackit: 12:42am On May 18, 2021
Am interested... Am using camon 16 PREMIER it should work perfectly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / I Need Driver Software For Mt6225 Chinese Phone / How To Stop GLO And AIRTEL Auto-borrow Me Credit Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.