Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged (1180 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by tysontim(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Says Tax documents not forged
....Dismisses the matter

Justice A.I Allagoa of the Federal High Court in Owerri, has affirmed the election of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State.

Ruling on the matter filed by Mr. Friday Nwosu against, Ikpeazu, Uche Ogah, PDP and INEC, on alleged forgery of tax documents by Governor Ikpeazu, the court ruled that the plaintiff, (Nwosu) was unable to prove that the tax documents where forged.

The court ruled that the tax documents where not forged, and went further to dismissed the matter.

http://www.abiastatenews.com/2016/07/court-affirms-ikpeazu-as-governor-says.html
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
One down many to go
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by TippyTop(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
I hope the NJC can now remove Justice Okon Abang (better known as APC Judge).
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by Disneylady(f): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by obicentlis: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Friday Nwosu alleged Forgery, Sampson Uche Ogah alleged Falsification of Information.

To prove forgery is difficult, so Friday Nwosu didn't get it.

To prove falsification of information is easier and Ogah got it very easily.

Okezie signed on oath that every information he provided is correct and he is reliable to disqualification if any information he provided is found to be untrue. On this basis, Uche Ogah won at the High court.

Interesting days ahead.
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by WiseCollins(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Politics in Nigeria is like game of thrones
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by psucc(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
APC unsettled with anything PDP since Lai Mohammed was born
Re: Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged by olatunjithomas(m): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Disneylady:
Op

hi my lady, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,
Nd I will be so glad if I can get it my lady
with due respect, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey
thanks my lady, respect.
if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.
thanks once again my lady
TEAMFALCONEY.

(1) (Reply)

When Looks Are Deceptive: Case Study, Aisha Buhari / UPDATE: What We Found In Arrested Judges’ Homes – DSS (see Amount Per Judge) / Why Is Africa This Backward ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.