Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba (879 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Rampaging Avengers Blow Up 3 More Oil Facilities, Attack Surveillance Team / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by StepTwo: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
about the of 3am to 5am the Niger Delta Avengers blowup Nembe 1, 2, 3 and Tebedaba brass trunk-line in Bayelsa/River States.

We still using this medium to warn the general public of impostors Facebook accounts. Niger Delta Avenger is not in Social network anymore.

Brig. Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperon

www./?m=1

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by Blizzy9ja: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
More pls
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by ORACLE1975(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by DaBullIT(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Congratulations

But How can Buhari pay you amnesty if theres 0 Economy ? Your land is not fertile , how would you plant grains , you don't have fish , how will you eat balanced diet ? No job for you , how can you earn money ? It's not my business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by Femich18(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
NDA ehen ehen....Kudos to you.. The ND terrorists are working...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
Congratulations

But How can Buhari pay you amnesty if theres 0 Economy ? Your land is not fertile , how would you plant grains , you don't have fish , how will you eat balanced diet ? No job for you , how can you earn money ? It's not my business
crying more than the bereaved its our land not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by mesoprogress(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Grand plan. Nigeria is in for a long thing. It's not about amnesty or pipeline security contracts. Buhari doesn't know what he's up against. He might know but unfortunately he's helpless. Sacking southern officers won't help.

Only the wise can discern and solve this problem.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by DaBullIT(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bereaved ? !!! OMFG shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eeyah, i didn't realize you lost someone in your home

My sincere condolences

TANTUMERGO007:

crying more than the bereaved its our land not yours.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by Likei(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
is it not time for government to tell us what our current oil output is? so we can known when oil production gets to zero.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by Candyrain(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
Congratulations

I think u know the answer to dat already. First of all they don't want any amnesty, they just want the nation to source for revenue from somewhere else. Revenue from Lagos, ondo and other sw states will be shared to all states with the sharing formula just dat no more 13% derivative for them.

"Understanded" grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by Justindeco: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
High Blood Presure to dullard presdiot bubu
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Nember 1,2,3 And Tebedaba by DaBullIT(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Siddon dia dey roast

why did the attacks increase when Buhari stopped amnesty ??

We know the agenda
Candyrain:

I think u know the answer to dat already. First of all they don't want any amnesty, they just want the nation to source for revenue from somewhere else. Revenue from Lagos, ondo and other sw states will be shared to all states with the sharing formula just dat no more 13% derivative for them.

"Understanded" grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Spends N20bn To Revamp Health And Education Sector / NLNG Gets New CEO / Nigeria Major Problem Is Not Corruption But Bad Leadership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.