Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL (3628 Views)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / South Africa Prison Where Male's Are Allow To Rape Each Other / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by FuckYouMods: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello dear nairalanders,
I wanna raise a suggestion whereby a moderator is not suppose to be allow to contest for MR/MISS NL cos he have an edge over ordinary member cuz he is close to other moderators and other NL admins.
It will look partial and bias if he go on to win d contest at d end of d day.
And also someone that contest in the previous year should not be eligible to contest d following year cos being Mr/Miss NL shouldn't be do or die. At least there should be a break of a year or two if at all he/she is willing to contest again...
Let's give room to others and don't mak it ur birth right...
If at the end of d day a moderator or someone that contest in the previous year win the contest i wil believe it is partial and bias cos both of them are familiar with NL admins and also with the electoral committee.
Thanks...

cc lalasticlala
cc seun
cc dygeasy

5 Likes

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
You need to go get your sense of reasoning from who you sold it to.....

Who are the Mods, They are members like you and I who are just in a position required of them to dish out senses to people like YOU!!!

Finestboi is a candidate that everyone loves, who has done enough to gain recognition!! cool

And the only way you need to tell him thank you is to Vote him as the Mr Nairaland 2016 if you really love him as a candidate...

But as for contesting, He is Eligible to contest 100%!!

I know two contestants, Kinginvalhala and finestboi.. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by DesChyko: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
I take this as a stage against my candidate, but I don't mind. He's so humble to the point that if he perceives your comments as being genuine and devoid of slander, he will oblige your request to give you peace. That's how 'humane' he is. But I doubt if any right thinking person can relate to this. Your moniker alone speaks of hatred for the lot.

2 Likes

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by AngelAhnie(f): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
V
Vivian
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by MEGGATRON(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
team falconey say YES TO FYNESTBOI .

he is not the first mod to contest

3 Likes

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Vivian

hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by Triczchic(f): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Since Lanïcky who contested last year was allowed to contest again this year and eventually win, I doubt ur motion will be adopted.

As for the mod, I feel same way sha but then I still doubt anyone will pay heed.. At the end of the day, its all for the fun of it. wink
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by Tolexander: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2016

Hello dear nairalanders,
I wanna raise a suggestion whereby a moderator is not suppose to be allow to contest for MR/MISS NL cos he have an edge over ordinary member cuz he is close to other moderators and other NL admins.
It will look partial and bias if he go on to win d contest at d end of d day.
members here with monicker younger than the gestation period of a rat, you see them coming here to rant without knowing the historical activities.

Why can't a moderator contest? Any genuine reason?

Are all the judges moderators?
Are the electorates moderators to give a contesting moderator edge above all other contestants?

The following hierarchy of Nairaland activities;
Administrator
Super Moderators
Moderators
Members
Guests.

Many do not even know that from the inception of the competition, only none of the Super Moderators and Guests has contested before.

Seun, the admin and the owner of this site once contested but didn't win. Likewise up to 5moderators, none of them won. What is the fume all about?

A mod becomes famous only base on his activity and not base on the role being performed. There are many mods here not known at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by FuckYouMods: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Triczchic:
Since Lanïcky who contested last year was allowed to contest again this year and eventually win, I doubt ur motion will be adopted.

As for the mod, I feel same way sha but then I still doubt anyone will pay heed.. At the end of the day, its all for the fun of it. wink
Lanicky contested 2years ago not last year
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Issoryt.......undecided
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by Engrobiorah(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
But y didnt u use ur original moniker to make dis post? U just created dis acct yestday Are u scared of being sent to kuje?
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by DesChyko: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Engrobiorah:
But y didnt u use ur original moniker to make dis post?
U just created dis acct yestday
Are u scared of being sent to kuje?

You go like open your account make you see 'ban expires July 8th, 2116' wey you go dey beef mod grin
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Triczchic:

WON angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by harrysjones(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
the girl na fake.. he fit be like say the op... sef is amale... because he just open dis threa
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
If a sitting President is allowed to contest elections, why should an ordinary moderator be stopped?

If Buhari could contest for president of Nigeria 4 times, why you anybody be stopped from contesting Mr NL as many times as they so wish?
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by skywalker001(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
I agree with the op... LuveU2 darling coman chi chum chin o grin
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by LuveU2(f): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
skywalker001:
I agree with the op...
LuveU2 darling coman chi chum chin o grin

We are afraid of no one darling.
No be today mods start to the contest grin

1 Like

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by Triczchic(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

WON angry angry

Its win... Read it again. smiley

Lemme make it easier for u to comprehend.. She was allowed to compete and she was allowed to eventually win it.

Ur welcome. wink
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by skywalker001(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:

We are afraid of no one darling. No be today mods start to the contest grin
ok o if u say so... Anytin u say i go accept
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by LuveU2(f): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
skywalker001:
ok o if u say so...
Anytin u say i go accept
wink
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Triczchic:

Its win... Read it again. smiley

Lemme make it easier for u to comprehend.. She was allowed to compete and she was allowed to eventually win it.

Ur welcome. wink

Ion have strength to argue English embarassed.... Have you eaten? sad

Hunger is dealing with me real Bad angry
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
wink

Please, after your candidate's elimination, will you switch to mine? cheesy cheesy
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by LuveU2(f): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Please, after your candidate's elimination, will you switch to mine? cheesy cheesy
grin One rib gone bad
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by vicstar(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
• • • • • That's why u have to vote for vizkiz na cool he's not a mod, he's a blunt smart, sincere nigga with ballz grin he aint some fake ass pretender lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
grin One rib gone bad

If I tell you i understand that your line, Am lying embarassed

Please explain sad cheesy
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by LuveU2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If I tell you i understand that your line, Am lying embarassed

Please explain sad cheesy
U really do want to know? join my team first, will u? First, let me check if u are qualified to vote.
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
U really do want to know? join my team first, will u? First, let me check if u are qualified to vote.

If you promise me money or any gift, I will leave my already existing team and join your.... Who free campaign epp

So what do you have for me smiley
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by ireneony(f): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
members here with monicker younger than the gestation period of a rat, you see them coming here to rant without knowing the historical activities.

Why can't a moderator contest? Any genuine reason?

Are all the judges moderators?
Are the electorates moderators to give a contesting moderator edge above all other contestants?

The following hierarchy of Nairaland activities;
Administrator
Super Moderators
Moderators
Members
Guests.

Many do not even know that from the inception of the competition, only none of the Super Moderators and Guests has contested before.

Seun, the admin and the owner of this site once contested but didn't win. Likewise up to 5moderators, none of them won. What is the fume all about?

A mod becomes famous only base on his activity and not base on the role being performed. There are many mods here not known at all.
really
..which year was that grin
Lol lmao....lwkmd.

Make i nor talk lipsrsealed
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by LuveU2(f): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If you promise me money or any gift, I will leave my already existing team and join your.... Who free campaign epp

So what do you have for me smiley
I have real friendship. You can be real and free with me. You would have no dull moment baby.
As for money, i dont want to turn this into bad politics. No bribery.
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
I have real friendship. You can be real and free with me. You would have no dull moment baby.
As for money, i dont want to turn this into bad politics. No bribery.

Chai... Very tempting.. cheesy

I dey come, I will port secretly... Alot of eyes are watching Me cheesy...
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by LuveU2(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Chai... Very tempting.. cheesy

I dey come, I will port secretly... Alot of eyes are watching Me cheesy...
Lol grin
I have my eyes on u too wink
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by Tolexander: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
ireneony:
really
..which year was that grin
Lol lmao....lwkmd.

Make i nor talk lipsrsealed
you think say I dey lie make I give you the link?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See how This Hot African beauty show of her crazy ass on Instagram / Popular University ‘OLOSHO Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake After HARD Bleep With / 4 Signs He Is After Your Pants - Thatyorubadude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.