Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread (7438 Views)

Processed And Live Mature Broilers Of 2kg Available / Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) / What Every Snail Farmer Must Know About The AM, AA & The AF Types Of Snails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello N'landers,

After exposing many secrets about snail farming in my previous thread, see https://www.nairaland.com/2659715/a-z-snail-farming-nigeria-what , i have been inundated by calls most of which are from consumers and would be 'suppliers' who want to buy snails.

But guess what?

80-90% of consumers actually want it cleaned, washed and frozen. Infact, someone called once for peppered snails. grin

What am i driving at?

I can barely meet demands of people i have received calls from and thought it wise to create an online marketplace right here on NL.

1. I will help inexperienced farmers with methods of processing, packaging and so on.

2. You can post order requests as well as post stocks for sale.

3. All post of such in (2. above) should come with verification such as pictures or video.

4. All 22 rules of Nairaland remains in full effect on this thread. (especially number 21 smiley )

So, here we go...

Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
First of all,

What are processed snails?

Processed snails are mature snails which have been killed (humane means), cleaned, washed (the slime isn't pretty), and frozen (preferably) before sales are made to the consumer.

Many consumers today want to enjoy the crunchy but chewy meat of snails but are often put away by the tedious preparation. This has given rise to a huge market today locally. (Lets not even talk about export. a story for another day)
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is current stock of processed snails ready for sale as at 08/07/2016.

I sell snails per Kg.

Prices are also dependent on the size of individual snails as well as the time of the year. Snails are more expensive in the drier months.

This stock is about 200kg and ready for sale in Lagos.

Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Taeewo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bro i can be supplying SNAIL in bulk but dont know how to get potential buyers and those that can buy the processed one.... Is there anyway i can get ur email or whatapp to discuss?
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Ken4agent(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
am into subsistent snail farming and intend to expand to large scale. I need a wholesale snail farmer to supply me@ whole sale price..Contact me on :kenfarm2020@gmsil.com
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by obal2: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
We will buy snail on kg basis from snail farmers. please call 07036263805 if you have in good quantity and at the right price.
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Still available.
Proccessed snails for sale available! I sell per kg. Minimum of 5kg.
30kg in stock
Call 0.8030964896
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Taeewo:
Bro i can be supplying SNAIL in bulk but dont know how to get potential buyers and those that can buy the processed one.... Is there anyway i can get ur email or whatapp to discuss?

Call me.
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Ola046: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Ola046:
Good afternoon all. How's the day going?.
Pls., I'm into snail farming, and I need buyers who are ready to (could) buy in bulk. Pls., if you are interested chat me on whatsapp +234 809 422 6296.
Thanks

do you have snails? i can help you sell.

send me an email.

Farmingenquiries @gmail.com
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by pheonixdld2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lordhugo when I grow I want to be like you.
God bless you real good.
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
pheonixdld2:
Lordhugo when I grow I want to be like you.
God bless you real good.

Lol. Abego.

Be like Jesus.
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by gabarik: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
How much is your snail per kg. I have a snail farm and am selling per dozen.
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by gabarik: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
I produce, process & package.
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Mmkgroup5(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Taeewo:
how much is the single bag. Please reply my message on whatsapp
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Mmkgroup5(f): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
lordhugo:

do you have snails? i can help you sell.

send me an email.

Farmingenquiries @gmail.com
I want to buy in bulk
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by oscarvicto(m): 2:32am On Aug 05, 2017
gabarik:
How much is your snail per kg. I have a snail farm and am selling per dozen.

How much are u selling sir and what size?
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by lordhugo(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Mmkgroup5:
I want to buy in bulk
Please call 0.8.030964896 for prices
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Estitush(f): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
I have snails for sale.
Interested buyers should call me. 07067574565
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Alamnaco: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
oscarvicto:

How much are u selling sir and what size?
I sell unprocesses snail in 20 litre gallon or 50kg flour bags for consumption. Contact me on 09013670814. I am located in Bayelsa state. A 50kg flour bag is 60k
Re: Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread by Alamnaco: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mmkgroup5:
I want to buy in bulk
You can reach us on alamnacofarms@gmail.com or 09061253911
I sell unprocessed snail in 20 litre gallon or 50kg flour bags for consumption. Contact me on 09013670814. I am located in Bayelsa state. A 50kg flour bag is 60k

(1) (Reply)

Exporters Of Gum Arabic Let's Meet Here (non-oil Export Business) / Cargo And Reefer Containers,20ft& 40ft For Sale in Lagos & Abuja / Cassava Tonnage Per Hectare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.